News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good message for our your young players like Skelton. Perform in the top grade and you get dropped.
Does Ciraldo have ADHD?

I can only think they are happy with 16th in the top grade and will try and win nsw cup.

Good to see he finally dropped Okunbor.
Not sure how RFM can still be there
Skelton is being dropped for JAC? There’s no world where he should stay in the side ahead of JAC so you’re complaining for no reason

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently Gus said someone will drop out of our top 30 squad
By changing a min wage NRL top30 contract for a NSWCup contract to allow Liam Knight to join our top30. Possibly a carrot to rejoin top30 next year?? Maybe the 48 hours is for NRL to approve. Remember BBO did something similar this year for Hoffman to join Top30.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That rumour about him being on the outer has to be rubbish
I don't think it is. He has a family member defending him in FB like its true. Her exact words were "the truth will come out" lol

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For a kid with 12 month league experience he isn't as bad as some try to make out.

Wilson isn't a good defender either. Plus the whole team are liabilities in defence.

Anyways, that's what the assistant clown wants, that's what he gets. I just wish Gus tells him how to actually coach but looks like he doesn't even bother with FG and it's all pathways for him.
It’s actually a joke that he’s been left out. Only thing I can think of is the assistant wants to shield Skelton from incoming offers…he’s off contract as of November 1

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Skelton didn’t deserve to be dropped but I don’t mind Wilson on a wing either. I think cc wanted to go with speed over power.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atleast our. NSW cup get some players back. We need a win there also

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s actually a joke that he’s been left out. Only thing I can think of is the assistant wants to shield Skelton from incoming offers…he’s off contract as of November 1
I'm sure he will get a heap of offers.

Imagine him with another full off-season?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Skelton didn’t deserve to be dropped but I don’t mind Wilson on a wing either. I think cc wanted to go with speed over power.
I get where you're coming from but who will make the metres he makes? If we had forwards that actually went forwards, we can use speed. Our winger is our best forward by miles.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wilson can't cover wing/centre/edge and middle forwards like Skelton can.

Skelton in for Wilson and that's the best looking side we have had all year.
I don’t understand your argument? Do you want Skelton as the bench utility or starting on the wing? You can’t say Skelton can cover more positions then advocate for him to start on the wing?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t understand your argument? Do you want Skelton as the bench utility or starting on the wing? You can’t say Skelton can cover more positions then advocate for him to start on the wing?
He deserves the wing spot over Wilson. If he doesn't get that then he should be on the bench to cover other positions. What's hard to understand?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wow the meltdown will be even bigger if we lose this now. Mods you know what to do: prep the servers in case it's Phins up

Battybulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Really?

You haven't been watching this season? Our middles are putrid and we cop an injury every game.
So we should pull our winger off the wing instead of using the forwards on the bench? I get Skelton makes metres, but when it's between him and Wilson I'm not surprised Wilson stays in.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmm, not sure if anyone is asking for JAC to make way for Skelton bro....

Skelton in for Wilson.
But he’s dropped for JAC not Wilson. Wilson scored a hattrick not that long ago and has the ability to cover FB if Avo gets hurt.
It’s not a major stuff up that Wilson retains his spot as he has shown he is a talented player with potential

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Must of forgot his knee pads and lipstick at home so he got dropped
Seen him in sutho at a cafe today around midday… as much as I can’t stand the guy I had enough decency to give him a respectful nod. He should never see fg again tho