Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Souths 13+

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I looked at the ladder and and we are not far from the 8. Beat parra next week and a few lose . Yeah
Just 2 more wins from some of those close losses and maybe the8 would have been a possibility

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3/3 in all grades against that entitled scum from Redfern feels pretty good! We put a massive dent in their season tonight and I don’t think they are coming back from it. Burns and Burgess look done for season they will go out in straight sets. All I can say is eat a bag of dicks Bunnies!
This time the bunnies have bitten off more carrots than they could chew.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the ladder and and we are not far from the 8. Beat parra next week and a few lose . Yeah
That was hardcore dogs tonight team I love through thick and thin real deal stuff it’s not about points it’s about that wall it’s the fuck you score you pricks beat us that what dogs is our for and against will fuck us that’s the reality for this year

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we lost we'd be ripping into Pay not understanding why he didn't use Cogger..master stroke lol

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was hardcore dogs tonight team I love through thick and thin real deal stuff it’s not about points it’s about that wall it’s the fuck you score you pricks beat us that what dogs is our for and against will fuck us that’s the reality for this year
They don’t want to lose anymore suits me. Luv their defence top stuff.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we lost we'd be ripping into Pay not understanding why he didn't use Cogger..master stroke lol
I'd still rather start Cogger, hopefully his confidence isn't shattered after finding some form and ending up being rewarded by getting dropped. He was looking more and more like a competent halfback

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
start of the season foran and lewis had played 0 games together... we didnt have DWZ... we had Lichaa... we were still using frawley sometimes... JMK was still figuring out hooker... montoya was on the wing.... like shit we've had a few pretty big changes in one season

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Funny how 1 quality player in a key position adds so much to a young team
I think people underestimate how vocal he is at the back.

He's organising at the back has been terrific along with his obvious strong ball carries and support play.

I would definitely be extending his deal before November

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
start of the season foran and lewis had played 0 games together... we didnt have DWZ... we had Lichaa... we were still using frawley sometimes... JMK was still figuring out hooker... montoya was on the wing.... like shit we've had a few pretty big changes in one season
No Frawley this year son

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
E960F1F0-DE2C-48CF-9CDD-3ECDE598CBB7.jpeg View attachment 11041 View attachment 11040
I'd still rather start Cogger, hopefully his confidence isn't shattered after finding some form and ending up being rewarded by getting dropped. He was looking more and more like a competent halfback
The Indian has the same view

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 11040
The Indian has the same view
Cogger has been better than Lewis
All our wins of late have be try’s setup from cogger
Indiandog has be banned, otherwise he would of copped some shit the last 6 weeks
I’m no cogger lover, but he set up a lot of our try’s, Lewis excellent in defensive but attack hasn’t offered anything
Panthers game we lose without Cogger for example
Tonight we lose without Foran
Can’t same same about Lewis in any games this year

Last edited: