Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Souths 13+

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah... the Dogs winning is great, the Dogs winning when everyone tips against us even better, the Dogs beating Soufs....
FUCKING AWESOME.!!!!
Fuck off back to England Burgess Bitches...

My Dogs...

Sunday is gonna be a fine day...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ppl knock Lewis but the guys a terrier tackles his guts out he’s a dog alright he’s where he’s meant to be
Nobody doubts he defence, it's his non existent attack and all round lack of general ability as a half. Unless there's a winger in space and he can throw a cut our ball then he has absolutely nothing.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Get this bitch off channel 9.
Just saying that Souths were shit and they lost the game rather than us winning it
Well maybe one of the burgess boys has been with the bitch lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s what I picked up from his interview too. Just stay injury free FFS
Joey tonight reckons he needs a good off season to get himself right in mind and body. At this stage no other club will take him, so we have to make the best of what he can offer. If he's fully fit, he will win us a top four spot.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even watching Fozzy chat to mick an co and then seeing the boys in the dressing rooms being interviewed afterwards was great, looking happy as we all are with the win..!! :innocent:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
3/3 in all grades against that entitled scum from Redfern feels pretty good! We put a massive dent in their season tonight and I don’t think they are coming back from it. Burns and Burgess look done for season they will go out in straight sets. All I can say is eat a bag of dicks Bunnies!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ppl knock Lewis but the guys a terrier tackles his guts out he’s a dog alright he’s where he’s meant to be
He works exceptionally hard in defense. He stays alive when the ball has passed him and it showed well tonight with that try saver on Roberts

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the hell didn’t they play like that at the start of the bloody season .

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah... the Dogs winning is great, the Dogs winning when everyone tips against us even better, the Dogs beating Soufs....
FUCKING AWESOME.!!!!
Fuck off back to England Burgess Bitches...

My Dogs...

Sunday is gonna be a fine day...
Iam finding it hard to recall when we beat these ***** last time, great if this means 5he miss out on 5he 4

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Props to Adam? Anyone!!?? :astonished: Played fucking well.
He did have a great game tonight. Props to Elliot for his best game all year. Especially after returning from a broken dick finger

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3/3 in all grades against that entitled scum from Redfern feels pretty good! We put a massive dent in their season tonight and I don’t think they are coming back from it. Burns and Burgess look done for season they will go out in straight sets. All I can say is eat a bag of dicks Bunnies!
oh yeah those wabbits had their day ruined by our boys.. so good with the 3 grades it’s been a while.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the hell didn’t they play like that at the start of the bloody season .
Yep painful to think of what could have been don’t worry we make the 8 in 20 I’m confident now

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep painful to think of what could have been don’t worry we make the 8 in 20 I’m confident now
I looked at the ladder and and we are not far from the 8. Beat parra next week and a few lose . Yeah