Round 21 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have no hope, this is the first game since Sio smashed Slater and there's been a week of hysteria.

No doubt a Dogs player will go a bit high and the ref will totally overreact and send him off.

It is just a question of who...my money is on Grub
I've been thinking the same thing. The refs will be fired up to send someone off after the Slater incident, and the Dogs have always been the team to cop the first crackdown. Reynolds is a certainty, with Graham a target as well.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cleland wont get picked because he has a kicking game and will get in the way of tolman on the 4th #fuckyoudes
You can't inhibit the 4th tackle 2.5 metre hitup! The only way Cleeland would get a run would be if the coach had a remote control surgically inserted into his body.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Bmoz is out tonight so I guess Holland comes in.....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs are paying $15 to not have a tryscorer on Ladbrokes. It's not a bad bet.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Bmoz is out tonight so I guess Holland comes in.....
What a suprise. Not.

Please leave the club in the offseason, almost as big of a dud as Williams in terms of key recruits and failing to even get close to their best.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are going to get....... there no word for what is gonna happen tonight.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoever doesn't think we can make the grand final this year is not a 'true' doggies supporter. Whoever won't bother watching tonight's game coz it's a given loss, is not a 'true' doggies supporter. Whoever puts down our coach and players for mediocrity is not a 'true' doggies supporter.

England is my city

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a suprise. Not.

Please leave the club in the offseason, almost as big of a dud as Williams in terms of key recruits and failing to even get close to their best.
It's beyond a joke now I know he can't help injuries but he's only played just over 50% of the games while he's been here. Even when he plays there's a feeling he will break down if the wind is too strong. He isn't value for money when he's the highest paid player and he has lost his biggest asset in his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.