Round 20 - Dogs vs Broncos - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously Bennett see's our kicking game is that shit that he can put a four foot nothing fullback in. What an embarrassment for the dogs and shows how much other teams don't fear us. They will try and bash us in the forwards, tire us out in 20mins and let their little blokes run around us. If we are not switched on it could get ugly. But, ffs I always try to convince myself we still have a chance.
Lol your so right but on one hand could he push milf to fb, benji and hunt in the halves and niko back to the bench utility he was playing earlier in the year.

Surely if he keeps niko at fb that is the biggest slap in the face to the dogs kicking. Showing utter contempt of our lollipop bombs and lack of attacking field kicks.

Master mind this Hasler is NOT!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ultimate insult.... Bunji on the bench...

90% of the money on the Broncos...more wagers on Broncos 13+. Everything statistically points to a Broncos win tonight.

Am still behind the boys but, by golly, even with the side the Broncos have selected we will need to be on our game from the kick off and we need to stay well in touch with them or we are toast.

Still trying to come to terms with the fact we really struggled to put the wooden spooners to bed last game and won more by good luck than good management.
The ultimate insult dogluva is if bennet keeps nikorima at fullback
He's not even 150cm

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many contested bombs do fullbacks even take? .5 a match?
Des will be dumb enough and not tell the boys to bomb the f outta him, he'll probably tell them to take it easy on him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Des will be dumb enough and not tell the boys to bomb the f outta him, he'll probably tell them to take it easy on him
Even if the fraud tells them to bomb him our duds wouldn't be able to.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brave Dog just left the Caxton. He looks like a man on a mission.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Broncos are not the team they once used to be; but they have the personnel and the home advantage to beat us by a decent score tonight.
Our season was over weeks ago, so no incentive for our team to put up much of a show.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Broncos are not the team they once used to be; but they have the personnel and the home advantage to beat us by a decent score tonight.
Our season was over weeks ago, so no incentive for our team to put up much of a show.
Fuck whats supposed to happen, who makes the rules?
The Bulldogs never whimper out of the comp and had better put up a dog fight.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Distinctly Remember Matt Utai getting the Shit bombed out of him by Thurston and Matt Singh having a field day
I was at the game I believe you are referring to. Week 1 of the 2004 NRL finals series.

Matt Sing scored 3 tries off bombs and Cowboys beat Dogs.

But it wasn't Thurston putting up the bombs for Sing because Thurston still played for the Dogs in 2004

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was at the game I believe you are referring to. Week 1 of the 2004 NRL finals series.

Matt Sing scored 3 tries off bombs and Cowboys beat Dogs.

But it wasn't Thurston putting up the bombs for Sing because Thurston still played for the Dogs in 2004
I remember that game. But there was another game I think 2005 or 2006 and Utai looked like a small child. From memory the game was played in nth qld.

Status
Not open for further replies.