Round 2 Press Conference

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely the most fired up I’ve seen him

At the least he knows the pressure is on now

His comments re Burton were concerning depending on what side of the fence you are on though

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone posts dot points, can’t listen to his monotone voice tonight. Too frustrated
- proud of the effort
- very critical of the refs, called out the Taffee in the air, Kikau (non) high shot. Would’ve been confident if we were up 12-6 or 18-6 at HT
- said Burto played well, best game in a while but needs to now be consistent
- asked if it was a dirty game he said the boys have decided to finally stand up for themselves, they are well connected etc etc

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Talking up Burton, did I watch the same game as them ?
At least Crichton said Burton isn't a big talker. Can't talk and organise get the fuck out of the halves as far as I'm concerned.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Talking up Burton, did I watch the same game as them ?
At least Crichton said Burton isn't a big talker. Can't talk and organise get the fuck out of the halves as far as I'm concerned.
We have a serious Burton problem, unfortunately the delusion runs deeper than just our fans when it comes to him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have a serious Burton problem, unfortunately the delusion runs deeper than just our fans when it comes to him.
Yep he's a serious issue. Try pick a backline 1-5 that features Burton and try not to make it unbalanced or drop someone that doesn't deserve to be dropped to accommodate Burton... pretty difficult to do, he's bottlenecked our team tbf.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm a vintage knocker but that was one of the very few occasions he looked the real deal on camera and calling spades a spade it was allot better than last weeks post match.
He was pissed off and about time he showed he's got some fire in the belly. If he turns that against the team and challenges them to bounce back they will skittle the Titans next week.

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app