Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What makes it worse is that Parra aren't even playing well. They would of lost to every other team barring Titans.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha Montoya and he will be picked next week. SACK PAY

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol at the look on Montoya’s face. Absolute no hoper. Comfortably the worst bulldogs player I have ever seen.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Smith and Lewis are the only two ***** worth keeping in this side what a cluster fuck

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The big problem for us now is that even when we sort out our cap no **** will want to come here
If you wanted to be in Sydney you can choose Northern Beaches, Clovelly, Coogee.... or Belmore. Nobody would choose Belmore.

We're on the same level as Parra. A team that's going nowhere fast and relies entirely on 80s success nostalgia.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why the fuck was play stopped for Gower.... just let's the backs get set ffs... atrocious officiating

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah it's pay's fault that two internationals throw intercepts that put us out of the game.
Yes. Yes it is.

For starters Jackson has never thrown a cut out ball to his left yet his asked too.

Secondly Mariner should be in the middle.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STOPPING PLAY FOR THIS.... ITS NO HIA ITS A SHOULDER!!

I feel so, so, so, so, so sorry for Kieran Foran.... blokes out there busting his arse ....

OH and now LichSHIT is on....

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had picked 6 from 6 thus far in tge tipping and thought we would bounce back...what a fuck up that was....FUCK YOU *****!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure Dean won't make any changes next week. They deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Who deserves the benefit of the doubt? These 16 pieces of shit dressed in our jerseys?

PS missed your sarcasm but my post still stands on the weak *****.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who came up with this idea of “expansive football”? Let me guess, Des Hasler?
If you know about football you would know that a coach gets his team to play a certain way.
As much as I hate Hasler, he didn’t allow numbnuts to pass a ball anytime anywhere. Read a book
Surely you're taking the piss here? Hasler's whole gameplan at the dogs revolved around forwards getting in the way and ball playing. Jackson has enough experience to know he should just hold it there.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Adam Idiot down... looks like a serious case of "Pretendingtobeafootballer-itis"

Blakes Fingersin injured too late in this game... ironically looks like a groin injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.