Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just left ANZ stadium after Fergo got that intercept and I assure you I was not the only blue and white fan leaving early in DISGUST!!!! My mates and I have now taken of our jerseys and looking for the nearest bin whilst waiting for the train!!!
Never have I been more disgusted and embarrassed to be a Bulldogs fan in 35 years of supporting this club!!!! No culture, no heart and no passion for this once proud club, the coach, management and players should all have a hard look at themselves!!!!
Funny I too left with my family and reading this hearing cheers outside ANZ stadium and hearing that the Eels scored from a 2nd intercept! TSK TSK can only get better from here BUT I fear we are at a lost and no way looking back!!! We lost our DNA, just because the club hires an ex player does not mean we will find the DNA and play good footy!!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have a squad full of lazy islanders. Sorry if that offends but we need to look elsewhere for players.. Super League even.. need players who can play 80, not 20

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's pay's fault that two internationals throw intercepts that put us out of the game.
And who came up with this idea of “expansive football”? Let me guess, Des Hasler?
If you know about football you would know that a coach gets his team to play a certain way.
As much as I hate Hasler, he didn’t allow numbnuts to pass a ball anytime anywhere. Read a book

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This is soooooo fucked. It's going to be a very long 2 or 3 years because that's how long it's going to take to improve.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crichton isn’t even close to being a starting NRL winger.
Watched Bergamin this arvo and his arms and lengths over Crighton. God knows why they would let him go over Crighton.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is also safe to say Dean Pay is not anywhere near good enough to coach at this level.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay has made a lot of fundamental coaching mistakes and I have no confidence in him, but look at the cattle. We are too small, too slow, too dumb, no options, leaderless, totally unable to control or affect any aspect of the game. We have a bunch of average, overpaid players....not ALL Pay's doing.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have never left a game early
I always stay and watch people like you leave and shake my head
WAKE up to yourself matey, what eh is saying is 110% correct, stay and watch the game and see a cricket score put on our boys!!! tsk tsk

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh dear God it's happening again. Time for big changes.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis, Jackson, Napa and maybe hoppa can stay and please fuck everyone else off and begin a 2008 clean out

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah it's pay's fault that two internationals throw intercepts that put us out of the game.
A game we were always going to lose from the half hour mark. What game are you watching?

Accept it, our defence is diabolical

Status
Not open for further replies.