OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone pumped for an outstanding last 20 mins? Hoping we keep them 2-1 and maybe even an added bonus we win the second half.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we contain them like we did I trials I can see a good result from us. If we let them run over us then expect Cronulla to snap into gear and smash us.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope I’m wrong, but I can definitely see errors galore from this rain tonight.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst there forwards are big, it’s there backs that do early damage. Fitzy has he’s wingers and centers taking hard carries early in sets, and they make good meters. Don’t really know how we stop it, kicking game has to be pin point.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we'll get 10.
Rudolph to score 3 tries min
Nah our defence is much improved. I think we’ll hold them up the middle, it’s hynes on the edges that worry me.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every expert has already tipped against us. I hope we cause an upset and stick it to them. Only a couple of hours left, I'm gonna get a sixpack and get home early.
I’m staying sober/dry on this one. That’s the plan anyways, see how I go!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guy, if we do win today, who's going to be the one that stands up and leads us to victory? I have sneaky suspicion that Critta is going to have motm performance today. He's saw very little ball last week. I expect him to be pumped today.

Status
Not open for further replies.