Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is woeful... JMK is dogshit when it comes to playing 7....
Lewis is a 6 and we still need a gun halfback
Yep jmk is no good at 7 missed some tackles tonight and should not kick the ball.
The problem with playing up tempo ball is you have to be fit particularly with the short turnaround

Pay inability to manage interchange makes it worse
They only played for 10 minutes tonight. Has to be the worst game they have played this year. Pay cant say they are improving or put in effort tonight it was terrible.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst thing about losing tonight is that Parra were just as bad!

First try when we were down to 12 and second try lucky ricochet
This game was the real first game where we didnt show anything against a team that showed nothing. Not one player looked like doing any damage. Disapointing performance. No excuses. We deserve a bowl to go with that spoon to stir it in. I'm satisfied once and for all that we desrve the spoon. I hope they prove a lot of fans wrong.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've finally had it. Fuck driving over 2 hrs each way for this fucking shit. Didn't think it'd come to this but I'm done for live games this season. I'm so angry, just yelled at Montoya in the foyer "what's this fucking bullshit Marcelo"?? Called parra supporters dirty *****, bitches walking past singing some shit bout parra, told them to fuck up you little whores. Ahhhh fuck this!!!!!!!
I feel your pain. The Club doesn’t deserve its supporter base this year.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have been supporting for 45 years and can’t remember a less talented Dogs side we have has some bad times but these guys are just clueless no football brains amongst them - also a problem for the young kids they need a hero who is usually a fast skilful back or half - who is that ? The club is really in a shit state - it is hard to like any of these players :

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Only saw the 2nd half.
Awful.
Oh dear Elliott 11 runs for 67 meters and what was he looking at and pointing to when he was at marker when Parra took that quick tap.
Luckly it got pulled back.
But just another example of the dumb fucks we have in our team.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if they will get any fans to the next game?
I think 95% of the ones that were there tonight were given free tickets or paid to be there.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As bad as our attack is, how will it ever improve if we continue to give all the good ball to Klemmer and Tolman?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait until the Morris's have left & Klemmer to see the true turd that Des & Dib created. The NRL should life ban these clowns from being involved in anything rugby league.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew when they capitulated against Canberra that they wouldn't recover. I can handle the Souffs loss, but tonight against those duds, shameful effort. I mean, how fuckin hard is it to set up for a last tackle option that isn't diabolical?

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who wants to bet me that Pritchard was held up in scoring that try? Slow it down and look at it again. He actually gets held up by inches as he slides over and never gets it down. That aside, our kicking game and lack of direction fucked us again.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just wait until the Morris's have left & Klemmer to see the true turd that Des & Dib created. The NRL should life ban these clowns from being involved in anything rugby league.
Hopefully klemmer stays but its true those 3 idiots have done that much damage to our club how they get away with this and to think we paid hasler for this shit his laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.