Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rajab has struggled and was always going to get tested defensively but Alamoti and okunbur have been worse and still stay on the field.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The delusion is wearing off finally. It’s wearing off me included. Even our passionate fans who might be very delusional have had enough hence the boos. Shit is getting real ugly now

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After the Tigers got flogged last night and with the problems the Dragons are having, it is still possible that the Dogs will avoid the spoon even without winning another game this year (which has to be the assumption that this stage). Very sad situation for all 3 clubs.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DISGRACEFUL!!!!
Who still thinks O'Brien is still under thr pump to lose his job. Should be CC next week!!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo moved to half, burton sent to centre
Finally....the coaching staff have seen the light.

Honestly..... And I really mean this...if Burton wants an early release and we can get a proper half, I'm all for it

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anybody there? Sounds like the fans were booing the players walking in?
Fuck oath they were and well deserved. Another 40 minutes of that and it will be booing and raining cans, bottles and whatever other projectiles they can find at full time. This is beyond disgraceful from the team