Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Austin has (apparently) been dropped from Raiders side??

Or just bad reporting from WWOS Mole and he's been dropped to the bench (as per team list)?

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you ever watch a replay of the 1995 semi v Canberra you will see that Dean Pay gets head slammed by John Lomax around the 20 minute mark. It was a low act and a heavy head slam. Pay got up and sprayed the ref because it wasnt a penalty but it definitely should have been.

On the next play the dogs score one of the great semi final tries of all time when Polla Mounter breaks through and links up with Silva and then Baa scores under the posts (my favourite bulldogs try of all time). Pay seemingly recovers from the head slam and finished the game strongly.

If he drops Smith instead of Montoya this week then its quiet obvious he never fully recovered from that head knock and the bulldogs should lodge a claim against Lomax
yep, that's my favourite bulldogs try of all time too

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can see us getting done convincingly in this game

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will get home if our second half is like last week. Canberra are not good in 2nd halves. Thing about have so many big players, they tire faster

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant see us lose if they produce the same effort shown last week.

My question is how will we go without Klem?
If Danny F aims up like he did last week him and Tolman should go OK then it is up to Ogden and Eastwood to keep it rolling. Up against Paulo, Lui, Soliola & Boyd so I don't think we lose too much. It will come down to the spine (as usual).

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

that's why I can see us getting done, he is a real barometer for us, set the tone for us last week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Raiders pack shits all over the Knights pack so we won't have anywhere near the time and space that we had last week unless we wear their pack down and prevent the Raiders from getting any back to back sets.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Josh is fit to play tomorrow, Holland back to the bench.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently Josh is fit to play tomorrow, Holland back to the bench.
Watch 30pts get put on Floptoyas side now. Seriously, Pay has a hard on for this bloke....just drop the **** already!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay surely not carrying both Brown and Holland on bench? The latter was awesome last week, did more in 80 mins than Montoya has in his whole career

Montoya must be dropped

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watch 30pts get put on Floptoyas side now. Seriously, Pay has a hard on for this bloke....just drop the **** already!!
I made the Holland thing up for attention tbh. But yh, surely Montoya has to be the one to go with Josh back.

I still can't believe it took 16 games and multiple injuries for Holland to get a start even though this has been the fastest and strongest he has ever looked.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What am I missing with the Priest fella?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard josh morris may come back and Montoya will be dropped to make way for him.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I made the Holland thing up for attention tbh. But yh, surely Montoya has to be the one to go with Josh back.

I still can't believe it took 16 games and multiple injuries for Holland to get a start even though this has been the fastest and strongest he has ever looked.
Attention. Is all you have ever been about.at least now you have admitted it, 16 games later and now your a fan of Holland? Ffs move on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.