Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your sounding like Des every day.

Structures? We have been structured for years, we don't need structure. We need players to have the capability to play what's in front of them. That's what the good players and teams do. We don't have those players.

Changed? The team. We have had more ISP players play this year than under Des's six years. That's called rebuilding with your juniors but some pain comes with it which some, like you can't take.

Mate, you stick to your agenda in being a sook and putting shit on the club, team and Pay but I have no doubt you'll be the first to get on the bandwagon when we turn it around. At the end of the day your voice doesn't matter.
We don't need structure? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Not even worth reading the rest of your post or continuing this discussion with rubbish like that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He honestly shouldn't be doing as terribly as he is right now.

I never expected us to make the semis this year but instead of a new structure or any form of new direction, we've looked just like we have the past few years and there doesn't seem to be any change afoot. If anything we've lost any defensive structure and our attack has become just the same.
Some people on here suffer from this problem where they bounce from one extreme to the other. Just because some of us think we shouldn't be this bad, that then doesn't mean we think we should be world beaters and pushing the best teams.

These people are just happy to keep twisting things and use excuse after excuse for everything. No doubt we have major issues, but those issues shouldn't be an excuse for everything.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still laughing at Ponga's interview post Game II.

Question: What's the biggest different between an NRL game and SoO?
Ponga's Answer: "Not much difference"
This is the reason this kids will be huge. Carefree.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need structure? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Not even worth reading the rest of your post or continuing this discussion with rubbish like that.
Didn't think you had the intellect to add anything anyway because you have no idea about the game, just a keyboard warrior trying to stir shit.

Btw Coach, everyone wants to know who your best team is from our top 30?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't think you had the intellect to add anything anyway because you have no idea about the game, just a keyboard warrior trying to stir shit.

Btw Coach, everyone wants to know who your best team is from our top 30?
This is amazing. An bloke that claims you don't need structure is claiming someone else doesn't know anything about the game. Just wow, absolutely laughable.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually excited for this game... keen to see what goes down when Lichaa gets hooked and they bring on Nu Brown.

Nu has scored (before he got injured) a number of tries from the dummy half position.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had some tight tussles with them recently
2015 : Cook swung the game our way with a dummy half try
2016 : Kasiano chargedown swung the game led to our try
2017 : Mbye chargedown to win it late

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only if we’re awarded penalties.
I know we are in enough strife as is, But the refs seem to help the opposition every game. I cannot believe how many bad calls have cost us. I mean dean pay needs to stop being a yes man and stick it to the NRL.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people on here suffer from this problem where they bounce from one extreme to the other. Just because some of us think we shouldn't be this bad, that then doesn't mean we think we should be world beaters and pushing the best teams.

These people are just happy to keep twisting things and use excuse after excuse for everything. No doubt we have major issues, but those issues shouldn't be an excuse for everything.
I understand 100% what you're saying, but your comments sound like Dean Pay is the ONLY issue at the club.
You seem to give the "Pay is a shit coach" posts more emphasis than the other major problems we have.

So, Anderson went shit in the beginning of his career but won us a comp.

Even Folkes won us a comp and started shit in his coaching career.

Coach's learn and get better. And if he doesn't the board will punt him. The pressure is on Pay to perform.

I remember I had the shits with Folkes before the roosters semi in 2003 when we lost.

He had like two hughes brothers on the bench in that semi and totally overlooked Feeney and Asotasi who were cleary the better choice.
Boy was I dirty on him(may God rest his soul). He ended up taking us to a premiership a year after.

We got bigger issues than Pay at the moment mate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I understand 100% what you're saying, but your comments sound like Dean Pay is the ONLY issue at the club.
You seem to give the "Pay is a shit coach" posts more emphasis than the other major problems we have.

So, Anderson went shit in the beginning of his career but won us a comp.

Even Folkes won us a comp and started shit in his coaching career.

Coach's learn and get better. And if he doesn't the board will punt him. The pressure is on Pay to perform.

I remember I had the shits with Folkes before the roosters semi in 2003 when we lost.

He had like two hughes brothers on the bench in that semi and totally overlooked Feeney and Asotasi who were cleary the better choice.
Boy was I dirty on him(may God rest his soul). He ended up taking us to a premiership a year after.

We got bigger issues than Pay at the moment mate
All our other major problems have apparently been addressed and/or a currently being worked through. Our coaching issue hasn't, and yes i consider it a major issue.

I made a suggestion earlier that the club needs some sort of committee that will oversee our recruitment, roster management, rebuild, etc...and from all reports something like that has been put together? That's the best move possible if that's what the club is actually doing, Pay (or any other coach) shouldn't have almost complete control over our roster and pathways, people committed at the club longterm should so we're never in this position again.

A coach should simply be there to coach and get the best out of his players, his influence on the roster shouldn't be absolute as they're only looking to get the absolute best for themselves. Pay so far hasn't demonstrated anythinf as a coach and everyone involved with the club should be concerned and asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.