Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s frustrating because the solution is not rocket science - we finished last in 08 and bought some good players for 09, none more important than Brett Kimmorley

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need tighter defence in the middle and have to cover for Reed in future... A lot will hate it but I'd have Flanno at 14

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need tighter defence in the middle and have to cover for Reed in future... A lot will hate it but I'd have Flanno at 14
Best case scenario. We fuck off Thompson and land a solid middle. We land Hunt for a season or 2. Karl at 14.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Okay I’ve calmed down. We lost by 1 point against the best roster in the NRL away from home. Lost our captain early, the usual culprits sucking to which most aren’t here next year and we still had every chance up until the 3 minutes to win the game. Ciraldo is a good coach. Our inexperienced cost us this game. We are the youngest team in the NRL. All our good players will be apart of our future in this game. It’s a hard road and it’s year 1 in a rebuild. Although it is very frustrating, we are on the up and we will be back very soon.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Ok - this will do me. From Fox Sports.

The Bulldogs can consider themselves unlucky not to win given they played the entire second half without Mahoney after he failed his HIA following an accidental knee to the head from Suaalii.

Accidental?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Play a different tune will you … no one to replace him and you saying this 50 times a day won’t change a thing
When he plays like a HB I'll change my tune. Until then, we have no halves until we buy one.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play a different tune will you … no one to replace him and you saying this 50 times a day won’t change a thing
Our real last half back was sherwin we’ve really had not much since apart from kimmorly for a season or so

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Safe to say season over and looking like another bottom 4 finish.
Next year looking pretty much the same unless we can find a class 7, 1 and a couple of line bending middles.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you want a teenager to run the game with a centre pretending to be a HB next to him?

At the same time the centre is a koala on here because he hasn't got a HB next to him?

Can you see the genius of the kennel?
Also KO is forever behind a dominated pack. Our halves never room to move.
No quick play the balls.
Urgent need of some strength up front.