Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
An even harder game after the bye! Playing one of the top teams in the comp. nothing to lose so maybe the will just go ape shit an play some adlib footy.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
An even harder game after the bye! Playing one of the top teams in the comp. nothing to lose so maybe the will just go ape shit an play some adlib footy.
Maybe throw in a few youngings. Worst case scenario, we lose by 50 instead of 40

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The team gets uglier each week. It's so depressing knowing that this team is pretty much over the cap.

I honestly think Des, Dib and Dragqueen should all be publicly stoned. Even then I wouldn't be satisfied.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still cant beleive he named Mbye...

Replacing foran with your starting hooker to bring in another hooker who will likely never play for the dogs 2019 onwards. If you want to get JKM out of the 9, drop him and bring in lichaa or woolford.

Keeping a young half outside the top 17 who could easily at minimum do the same job foran was doing (close to nothing)

Ffs Pay makes it hard for me to support him with the decisions he makes.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is Martin benched lol? He's been one of our best and a key component of my fantasy team haha. Dean Pay fucking up both my teams
Elliot is hopeless yet starts ahead of Klemmer and now Martin. He must have photos of Pay blowing a tranny or something.

C-Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Holland would have done a better job at number 6 tbh. JMK AND FRAWLEY ROFLMAO!!
Both not creative enough and not game managers. God we'd be lucky to sneak in a try from a halfs assist.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say it lol!! Welcome back Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.