Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Perham was solid early but has really dropped off. IMO, he deserves to be dropped but I’m not sure we have another FB that makes us better.
His decision making is abysmal and practically every attacking play we run that goes through him ends up in a dead end because he wants to jink around all over the place instead of just playing direct and moving the ball. I still haven't got over that intercept he threw last week when trying to pass to Averillo.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My first choice would be Fox and after that that young kid from last week looked like he could have a go.
Wilson looked sharp last week. Fox never played there and Wilson hasn’t even played FB in cup. Bit of a risk. If we were going better, Papali’i would have been a good option. Maybe Kiraz at FB and Wilson in the wing. Kiraz is good under the high ball and makes metres for fun. Ball skills are no worse than Perham

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love nothing more but a well fought victory… the only way we win is if titans decide to not come out 100% and we come committed. Our front pack is weak as piss. Just watch all the other games and most of them where won up the middle. So I’m prepared to say it’ll be close half time then it’ll eventually blow over like usual. Hope I’m wrong

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His decision making is abysmal and practically every attacking play we run that goes through him ends up in a dead end because he wants to jink around all over the place instead of just playing direct and moving the ball. I still haven't got over that intercept he threw last week when trying to pass to Averillo.
That jink is annoying too, even when it works he just goes sideways and gets tackled lol Avo in for a big game today

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d love nothing more but a well fought victory… the only way we win is if titans decide to not come out 100% and we come committed. Our front pack is weak as piss. Just watch all the other games and most of them where won up the middle. So I’m prepared to say it’ll be close half time then it’ll eventually blow over like usual. Hope I’m wrong
You’re wrong lol We fkn got this. Ciro will have the boys fired up.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the performances of the Dragons and Tigers this week, I can't see the Dogs anywhere near that standard of play. They have halfbacks and forwards who aren't afraid of winning.

We will earn last place today by surrendering to the Titans in the same way that the Dogs of the past six years have played - a few who try their hearts out, while the passengers look on waiting for a miracle to happen.
Yeah i dont have a good feeling at all too many tryhards that have no skill or IQ

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Wilson looked sharp last week. Fox never played there and Wilson hasn’t even played FB in cup. Bit of a risk. If we were going better, Papali’i would have been a good option. Maybe Kiraz at FB and Wilson in the wing. Kiraz is good under the high ball and makes metres for fun. Ball skills are no worse than Perham
Yeah just going off the banter upon signing Fox that he wouldn't mind giving it a go. Having him available fulltime to follow the ruck and be available to grab an offload and run the length of the field is enticing. Thought I had read that Wilson had played all his Junior at FB? Could be wrong and as you said, looked sharp.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A win would be good and just keep the circus moving. I will be happy if we fumble our way to a win.
As would I but fuck it’s becoming old when even Wests over take us on attack and soon to be wins . So many pretenders in this team that need to be gone

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah just going off the banter upon signing Fox that he wouldn't mind giving it a go. Having him available fulltime to follow the ruck and be available to grab an offload and run the length of the field is enticing. Thought I had read that Wilson had played all his Junior at FB? Could be wrong and as you said, looked sharp.
I think Wilson is a FB and was playing their qcup. Not sure bro but I know we need some hard running props

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the Tigers effort last night im afraid we are way off the pace, a team will see that performance and go right we can play like this but i think it will be the Titans with too many smarter players calling the shots, Titans win led by another of our rejects

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think Wilson is a FB and was playing their qcup. Not sure bro but I know we need some hard running props
Max King, considering he's largely been left by himself to face every team is a legend in my book. Minimum wage Prop showing these highly paid princesses what it's about.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Max King, considering he's largely been left by himself to face every team is a legend in my book. Minimum wage Prop showing these highly paid princesses what it's about.
King is a machine but playing through injury the past few weeks he has been down. TPJ needs to rip into Tino today.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was sc falcons fullback for 2022 who were one game short of the gf

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the Tigers effort last night im afraid we are way off the pace, a team will see that performance and go right we can play like this but i think it will be the Titans with too many smarter players calling the shots, Titans win led by another of our rejects
Seems to be an omen for us. All ex players we end up playing seem to do well against us. Here’s hoping we win today

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That jink is annoying too, even when it works he just goes sideways and gets tackled lol Avo in for a big game today
I don't know, the Titans right edge is far weaker defensively although Jake's pace could cause Foz and Fifita some issues. I'm more worried about defence today, Fifita has averaged a line break or line break assist a game and has been racking up tackle breaks for fun, could be an absolute disaster on our right edge if our forwards get rolled and we give Foz and Fifita time on the ball.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dreamed Kiraz, Avo and Karl have absoloute rippers today. Watch for tries galore on that right edge.
My dream was pretty much similar but involved Perham chiming in from FB with precision, grace and elegance to score 3 beautiful tries!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
King is a machine but playing through injury the past few weeks he has been down. TPJ needs to rip into Tino today.
TPJ is a powder puff. So much potential and can single handedly change a game but maybe 1 in every 6 games he does it. Is it even 1 in 6?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know, the Titans right edge is far weaker defensively although Jake's pace could cause Foz and Fifita some issues. I'm more worried about defence today, Fifita has averaged a line break or line break assist a game and has been racking up tackle breaks for fun, could be an absolute disaster on our right edge if our forwards get rolled and we give Foz and Fifita time on the ball.
Or he might play in a tuxedo to not get injured for origin [emoji23]