Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Holland would replace JMoz?
But interesting to see how Olive goes, I noticed a few on here calling for his selection.

Need to see more from the halves this week.
The forwards made good meters against Cronulla and defence was good.

We could get a win this weekend!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
May be pay is just trying to make him ask for a release. To free up money for this year or next year. They do that in corporate world.
Possibly, still don't think it's a smart move considering how well he has been performing.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay is morphing into hasler bigtime ffs its not rocket science dean,holland for montoya and nu brown on the bench fuck me he is frustrating me

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland is best suited on the bench. Klemmer should also be there but we dont have any other props worthwhile.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pay is morphing into hasler bigtime ffs its not rocket science dean,holland for montoya and nu brown on the bench fuck me he is frustrating me
Other people in here are calling for different players than what you suggest too. Including Olive who is getting a run. Who should he disappoint? lol. Pay is going to cop it from someone whatever he does. Montoya has to be on thin ice. But Pay likes Holland as an impact player. That has been working i feel, despite match results.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you wanna just give us the win now and skip this one?
Lol tigers are not setting the world on fire atm, they are basically slowly coming back to the team we know they are supposed to be. Another loss this week will make it a reality

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm almost tempted to say yes. Referees are Henry Perenara & Ashley Klein. How on Earth Perenara is in first grade this week is beyond me.
Couples weeks back Someone posted our records under all the refs and I'm pretty sure our record under these 2 is fairly good so I'll gladly take either above Sutton or Cecchin after last week's display

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm ready for reynolds to tear us a new one and destroy Montoya and send him to under 8s while olive cops shit from the kennel

:sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Would you all prefer Nu Brown at fullback in NSW Cup, or Michael Lichaa in first grade??

Because that's the reason Nu is at fullback (because Lewis is in the halves again - where he belongs), and Lichaa is hooker along with Woolford.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Holland would replace JMoz?
But interesting to see how Olive goes, I noticed a few on here calling for his selection.

Need to see more from the halves this week.
The forwards made good meters against Cronulla and defence was good.

We could get a win this weekend!!
In the few games of ISP I have seen this year he has been doing ok although his defence looks a bit shaky but having bmoz outside him might benefit him a little. As for attack he is fairly strong with some good speed so hopefully we get to see that over the next 8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.