Not open for further replies.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone snipe this Dorothy ****

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In 2013, reynolds played game 1 in origin off the bench for about 10 minutes, and then was dropped from the side for game 2, he played club footy that week and had a really good game. Hopefully it happens again

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Perrett
2. Rona
3. Loko
4. Lafai
5. Stanley
As much I love the way Corey plays, this actually looks a lot stronger. Stanley is much better when he plays on the wing.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interested to see how Mbye and Reynolds go in the halves together.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope we don't try play raiders up middle there pack is very strong.. We have to target Austin Crocker Ropana even Waqa there all liable in defence.. Soliola has been whacking blokes Frank Paul killing it were in for a long day if things get away from us.. How about a penalty count in our favour by more than a couple, other teams seem to get these leg ups when there struggling. I often think games a refereed to suit the under dog well lets see it.,

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As much I love the way Corey plays, this actually looks a lot stronger. Stanley is much better when he plays on the wing.
Agreed. He is a plodder in the centres.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds to get man of the match this week :grinning:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My head says raiders win my heart says dogs will cause an upset sooo confused lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have not been full strength with Hodko either.. no excuses for him was there? So no excuses for these boys either..

I still don't see it working but if it does I'll be stoked.

**** off already with your bullshit excuses for Hodkinson! someone hand this idiot a tissue so he can clean the man juices Hodkinson sprayed over his face.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have not been full strength with Hodko either.. no excuses for him was there? So no excuses for these boys either..

We were full strength in the opening of the season and Hodkinson did nothing then either.

Your logic is exceptionally flawed because Hodkinson has been dishing up the same performance week in week out. First it was he's underdone so give him time, next it was our team was disrupted and after it was his knee or his lack of confidence. The amount of excuses you throw for Hodkinson is ridiculous.

Noone expects us to win this week not against an in-form Raiders and not with us having such a weakened team. Hodkinson had the luxury of a full strength team early on in the season and did nothing.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were full strength in the opening of the season and Hodkinson did nothing then either.

Your logic is exceptionally flawed because Hodkinson has been dishing up the same performance week in week out. First it was he's underdone so give him time, next it was our team was disrupted and after it was his knee or his lack of confidence. The amount of excuses you throw for Hodkinson is ridiculous.

Noone expects us to win this week not against an in-form Raiders and not with us having such a weakened team. Hodkinson had the luxury of a full strength team early on in the season and did nothing.
I can't believe he is back, already fml

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Are you ****ing kidding me? That turtle that you adore is rubbish full or half strength.

The majority of our best players won't be there on Sunday and you want to judge Mbye?

Thank God you have nothing to do with the club.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham and Stanley are reported to be out. Will Ese'ese and Fualalo both come into the side? That would mean Trex to half and Mbye to centre.
Another option would be one of Ese'ese into the side and Dodd or Loko to centre. I hope Des chooses option 2

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you ****ing kidding me? That turtle that you adore is rubbish full or half strength.

The majority of our best players won't be there on Sunday and you want to judge Mbye?

Thank God you have nothing to do with the club.
If bulldogs_fan ran our club it would fold instantly

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here's the new jersey i think we will be playing in this week:

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/05/22/on_sale_now_.html

--

Celebrate 80 years of the Bulldogs with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Anniversary Jersey!

The jersey is ruby in colour, representing the Ruby Jubilee Anniversary (80 years) and takes inspiration from the jersey worn by the Bulldogs from 1943-46.

This jersey will be worn during Heritage Round (Round 19) against the Parramatta Eels.

Remember, when you shop with the Bulldogs 100% of the money stays in the club.

Order online here: http://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au/

--

Visit the Teamstore:
376 Burwood Rd, Belmore
Ph: 02 9789 8014

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the new jersey i think we will be playing in this week:

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/05/22/on_sale_now_.html

--

Celebrate 80 years of the Bulldogs with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Anniversary Jersey!

The jersey is ruby in colour, representing the Ruby Jubilee Anniversary (80 years) and takes inspiration from the jersey worn by the Bulldogs from 1943-46.

This jersey will be worn during Heritage Round (Round 19) against the Parramatta Eels.

Remember, when you shop with the Bulldogs 100% of the money stays in the club.

Order online here: http://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au/

--

Visit the Teamstore:
376 Burwood Rd, Belmore
Ph: 02 9789 8014
Yuck, red should never, ever be a part of the dog's jersey.
I'm so disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.