Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont think it matters who is coaching this rabble,we have changed coaching staff,strength and conditioning staff,physio's,dietitians and even the fucken toilet cleaners but nothing has really changed in ten odd years. We dont run hard,we dont tackle hard,we have zero idea in attack and no idea what the meaning of defence is. Ive been a doggies supporter for 45 years but im at the point of no return with this shit show its not good for my health!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs playing so bad this thread blowing up on the kennel.
Hopefully the media are watching and can see how fed up fans and supporters are of mediocrity year after year.

This team is no where near a top 8 side let alone a premiership.
Welcome to cronullas and the eels premiership drought. Going on almost 20 years.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its
It's not the size of the forwards. It's the speed and the attitude to hit the pass at speed.

We can have 13 NAS's out there and we still wouldn't make a difference with the way we play
There forwards are bigger, faster and stronger than ours.

plain and simple!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perham better be backing up in NSW Cup tomorrow, as thats where he belongs from now on.

Only concern is that Ciraldo really sees something in him, an has followed his progress long term.

1. Averillo
2. JAC
3. Kiraz
4. Alamoti
5. Wilson

Wilson can play fullback but Papalii is holding that spot in NSW Cup.
I really dont think it wise to move Avo from center. If he gets good ball with space to run he can be dangerous but its not happening. No use having JAC on the wing if he doesnt get the ball. Id rather just push him to FB for now.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what the fuck was that? how was that not a penalty hahahahha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the coaches box look like stunned dumb *****