Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully this is the beginning of DOGS OF WAR AGAIN!!!

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis was solid, nothing special. But Wakeham Coming on at the time of the game is fucked. The momentum changed and we couldn't get it back. Wakeham is and has shown 0 potential as a 7 .
To be fair the momentum had changed before Wakeham came on

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis was solid, nothing special. But Wakeham Coming on at the time of the game is fucked. The momentum changed and we couldn't get it back. Wakeham is and has shown 0 potential as a 7 .
It’s so hard to come into a game when the opposition has all the momentum and are teeing off in defence like the Knights were. Then you add in the conditions even the very best of halves would struggle in circumstances like that.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A couple more gritty wins and we might avoid the spoon. Isn’t this the time when we go on a run of wins now, last 10 rounds lol

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bullshit. That's 100% on georgeqllis.

A junior half who's not warmed up, in the pace and intensity of the game, etc

Wakeham is still 100 times better than lewis. Lewis showed how shit he is. Wakehams performance is solely on georgeqllis for his stupid use of interchange
Wakeham and Lewis are both as bad as each other at this stage. You can’t expect a caretaker coach to nurse wakeham through everything. Both have been given ample opportunity this year and both have shown they aren’t up to first grade standard. Wakeham has some talent, but he’s nowhere near ready. Time to give Cogger a go.

Georgalis seems to be doing pretty well. He’s coached us for two rounds, we’ve won one and it should have been two. Can’t really blame him for trying Wakeham after Lewis once again managed to find the head of an opposition player and put us under all sorts of pressure..... and after last week’s capitulation. Both have demonstrated they are not competent at closing out a game at this stage... maybe wakeham will learn, which is probably why he was given a run. Georgalis took a gamble and we won, so you can’t really say it didn’t pay off.

Georgalis was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t, in all honesty.... but at least the player who has potential and may be an asset down the track got some valuable experience and may learn from it.

My only question is what does Cogger have to do to get a run?

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 restarts needs to go. useless refs are just exploiting to for the team thats behind

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This kid is coming along nicely. Little steps. Imagine him behind a formidable team with a winning culture.
Meany is a fb i think with the rest of the season in the no.1 jersey he will be a beast

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Proud of the boys with those conditions, let’s keep building, when is hoppa and Elliot back? And next week bring in laf and Smith

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone with some footy brains
What a load of crap ..

Yeah it was difficult decision to bring him on but it was difficult the whole frikkn game for everyone

All he had to do was kick a fukn ball ( basic skills ) and couldn’t manage it .

If you expect it easy , go and play Park football

I’ve seen a fair bit of footballers in my time and this wakeham is bog average

Katoa I must say had a strong game .. I think the conditions suited him in that position today

If Lafai is being picked next week .. hope to see Averillo in the halves with Foran at least

Forget this wakeham / Lewis shit show

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Conditions were in our favour today but they still did well to get the win. Started to get the wobbles as its been so long between wins but really pleased they held on. Ref did us no favours in that second half.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meany is a fb i think with the rest of the season in the no.1 jersey he will be a beast
At long last Meaney is given a bit of ago at FB, but why has it taken so long. Another player how was not given a reasonable chance is Cogger.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya was excellent today & Lewis was good but slow at times due to pressure
I was thinking the same about a last minute loss
Gotta get Montoya and Lewis off asap
Well lose this in the last minute lol