Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been supporting Barrett but today was the pits.
With only 4 points behind, they could only produce one out football. The team does just does not know how to play attacking football except for the standard easy to read set plays. Opposition is under no pressure, no petrol used up with defending easy to read attack. Rarely are the dogs inside the opposition 30M unless they have a penalty or Newcastle make an error.
How the F*%K does your attacking coach each his pay with this shit.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't care who the coach is, this team is full of bang average players.

Bennett at his best might squeeze 2 or 3 more wins out of this lot.
Just 1 problem of many is the team is fatigued in the first half which contributes to errors and poor decision making. That 1 aspect alone is on the coaching staff.
Baz said they didnt do much in the way of attack this week after a year of nothing in attack. Thats on the coach.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought I’d say it but after watching that garbage I’m looking forward to watching the Broncos and Manly.
Broncos are good to watch this year along with storm and panthers. I haven’t been excited about bulldogs for 6 years

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No more bullshit.

If Baz is here tomorrow, Gus is a bigger dumb cunț than Barrett.
It’s definitely got JK on the lookout now calling Gus saying pull the trigger we have $ to pay him out. It’s putrid what we displayed tonight let alone this whole season. Everyone’s confidence looks shot like tonight was definitely a do or die for baz and to me the players look like they gave up and don’t want baz anymore. We cannot be in the nrl if it’s like this week in week out. If this was soccer EPL we would have sacked the coach already because we would face demotion..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agree we have a rookie coach and our spine is rubbish besides Burton. Wish I had it in me to not watch anymore.
That’s the thing mate - I can’t turn my back and know it shouldn’t be like this. The silence from the Chairman isn’t coincidental if you ask me. #ENOUGH

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I struggle to remember one mate.
40+ years of following this club and cannot remember a lower ebb. Time to lob the grenades. #ENOUGH
im 30+ years and i have never felt like this or remember a time where we played so poor and with such little heart. Sadly, the longer baz is there more damage he will do.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barett will say " we need to be better" and his media mates will not challenge him at all !