Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone smarter than me explain why, with that penalty try, he didn't also get sent to the sin bin?
I'm out and haven't seen the game. But I can tell you there is no double jeopardy. In a potential penalty try situation it either has to be pt or sb but not both. Same with an 8 point try.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 1.6 mill in Thompson and Cuck Jnr (@ASSASSIN im stealing your appropriate name for him) and they are both liabilities.
With that money we could have 2 elite front rowers plus King at lock and that’s we need as a middle.
Our other issue is our centres are being targeted and leaking massive points. Granted off the back off momentum that our middle is giving the opposition but that wouldn’t be the case if we fixed our Tommo/cuck jnr issue

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You honestly think that was acceptable? We concede 30 nearly every week. At what point are you going to point the finger at the coach?

We were diabolical today, we didn’t deserve to win. But I still would have been happy for us to get away with it until that 10 point turnaround.
We are decimated by injuries, have ***** like Casey who belongs in Massey. Young Alamoti lets in three tries and we only lost by 4 to a full strength Canberra. You are the biggest fkn loser **** on here. You talk shit about oloapu, ciro and anything positive in our club. Fkn clown ****

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have t been impressed with alomoti
I haven’t seen anything from him with the superstar hype his been getting
Defence is poor, reads the game poorly
His slow as fuck, and not big enough to bust tackles
I know his young and hopefully gets a shit load better but Christ

Him Casey amd Pelham can have a spell in Reggie’s next week
Yeah him burto and tpj all sit on that same hype train so overrated

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bye bye top 8.
We can't make it with dumb ***** like Perham, Casey, Alamoti and RFM need to go back to reserve grade. Sam Hughes and Harrison Edwards should be in the 17. Waddell was very poor tonight after that good performance last week.
We are fitter than last year but struggle after the 5 day turn around a

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kick long was the only option. Not a bomb
To be fair the Raiders had the long kick covered.

The bomb in this situation was probably the best choice of kick, but it would have been better to run the ball instead.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My feelings will be ok but your shithouse predictions or opinions not so much you dope
I see. You are one of those people who doesn’t get hyperbole.

PS we’re going down by 50 next week.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How on earth was Mariota not sin binned for a professional foul??? It was a penalty try for fucks sake! Waddell get sin binned for holding onto the ball when hethought it was still his ball, yet an early hit to the back of a player in a try scoring play, which results in a penalty try escapedls a sin bin???!!! The NRLol is a fucking joke. Wheres the consistency???

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for our first 25-30 mins we win that game. Absolutely shocking we couldn’t catch a bomb gifted them a few tries and that’s what cost us the game

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are decimated by injuries, have ***** like Casey who belongs in Massey. Young Alamoti lets in three tries and we only lost by 4 to a full strength Canberra. You are the biggest fkn loser **** on here. You talk shit about oloapu, ciro and anything positive in our club. Fkn clown ****
I think Flanagun is now beyong saving. The trolling has consumed him and hes barely hanging in there cause hes got enough good english skills and and intelligence to keep going.

Stop engaging with him bro. Let him just fizzle out. He wont ever lose cause hes good at what he does.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frustrating. Except for the last Raiders try all others were eminently defendable. Two tries when Alamoti shot out & tackled shadows, first when Casey & Alamoti watches while Rapana catches the ball unopposed, the one-one missed catch from Perham & Savage try with Perham way out of position. (Raiders backs were all lined for the kick, Wright's aiming for left hand corner & Perham was closer to the goal post)

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kick long was the only option. Not a bomb
Pretty sure they had a few back though so would’ve just run it dead.
Either way, we didn’t deserve to win and not a fluke shot on the last play.

Hopefully your man Skelton gets in next week if the fox isn’t ready