Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s go dogs. Big second half. I’m gunna start smashing beers for good luck

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton was pushed. If we did that it’s a sin bin
True, but he didn't even have his eyes on the ball, if.your gonna run a block on the ball at least look up like your going for the ball

E320coupe

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s not just me is it. Shocking calls tonight. Started when he let go the forward pass on the 2nd tackle. Then ruled a drop out when raiders knocked on, thankfully overruled. Savage knocked on off their drop out that Rapana kicked short. Then that shit call on HT where he ruled Oloapu offside. Never mind the 2m forward pass.

Also never mind Woolford turning tackles into rolling rugby mauls. He pushed Horsborough 20m in that first set, how is that allowed?
To be honest its a fucking joke. Brandy just gave him an amazing wrap for the meters gained - madness!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs defence making horsborough look like worlds be 13

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ray, Okunbor, Reynolds against this pack is what’s been the difference. Ray deserves a stint in reserve grade imo
Offer zilch in attack. As a 13 not a ball player. May as well be a back up prop.
Never see him break a tackle

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sydney biggest city and economy in the country gets overlooked for the festival of footy!!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two annoying points.
RFM- no longer has an offload, so he should just run hard. Instead he gets the ball & jinks to the side in his runs making himself an easy target.
PERHAM- when joining in on the outside backs, he runs too much sideways. He brings the defense across & nullifies an extra man advantage. He need to run straighter lines, the basic ABC of a fullback manual.
RFM offloading to the wrong side ..

Trb

Waterboy
Reaction score
I thought because Casey leaped from behind the Canberra player and nowhere near the ball the others held back.
Maybe wrong
How? Casey was behind them! If it’s in your area own it, call it!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Okunbor you have surprised the shit out of me..superb to be proven wrong..

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And the other 25 mins?

They are underdone. Why risk further injury?
Props come off after 20 minutes especially one that’s been missing from injury

Not excusing but to blame selections is poor considering how poor our depth is

We all breathed easy when some players come back but you can’t have it both ways when others contribute to poor performance