Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oloapu is on the bench, so theres no need for Brown. Skelton is unlucky to miss out yet again though. Hopefully he takes it with humility and doesnt have a sook like many youngsters do these days.
I don’t think they rate Skelton. Shifted from centre, wing, backrow already.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play the ball speed is overrated. A slow play the ball often frustrates the defensive line and leads to mistakes!
Just the same as knocking on the ball frustrates an opposition as they have to pack and feed a scrum........or passing a ball that's intercepted pisses off an opponent if they have to run the length of the field to score a try....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When do they name the reserves?

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm keeping hope that they are trying to make him a better version of Knockonmor
I think that they are. He isn't going to get in to first grade as an outside back with who is in front of him unless there is injuries. Get him playing in the forwards and have the ability to cover an outside back position if there is an injury during the match

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey shouldn’t be anywhere near that team. Wilson looks the goods in reserves. But how could he get a run? Doubt they’d give us an exemption when Casey and Skelton are fit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Casey shouldn’t be anywhere near that team. Wilson looks the goods in reserves. But how could he get a run? Doubt they’d give us an exemption when Casey and Skelton are fit.
Could say Casey is our with "illness"...:tearsofjoy: