Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
how do u nearly lose to a bulldogs team that played like dog shit and down on troops that’s embarrassing for canberra
I honestly think our talent and skills creates freak plays. So we can reverse momentum at any stage of a game. We just need to lay the foundation for that talent to deliver wins.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno is a cup hooker. Offers no more than Karl. Difference is that is the second game for Karl and Flanno is a fkn useless ****.
Don’t engage mate it’s trolling. Karl looks the goods, rare to see a kid that age love the contact like he does. He just needs to learn game management, that shit takes years.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stick with Alamoti and KO. Bring anyone in for Casey. Everyone spend the next week learning how to tackle. Move on.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up you fucking tool. That’s 2 weeks in a row you said we’d loose by 50 you first class idiot. Please stop talking about rugby league you have no idea
Facts don’t care about your feelings, buttercup.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Incorrect. Flano averages more try assists per game last year than any of our playmakers have this year. He is still the best 7 at the club and Ciraldo is a problem that needs to be solved with an early severance package.
Yeah bro Flannobus fkn amazing. Every club will be offering huge deals to start him. Fck that **** and fck you.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Have t been impressed with alomoti
I haven’t seen anything from him with the superstar hype his been getting
Defence is poor, reads the game poorly
His slow as fuck, and not big enough to bust tackles
I know his young and hopefully gets a shit load better but Christ

Him Casey amd Pelham can have a spell in Reggie’s next week
I am starting to agree with this sentiment on Alamoti