Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teams looking totally different except tollman if he would just stay out the way ffs oh and holland is still shit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am starting to regain faith in JmK after 40 mins, if he can continue second half, then he deserves to stay, remember he is my family after all :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

pay did him no favours, though, so hope too see more from him..!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis playing really well leading this team around. Good call bringing him in for Wakeham.

Also much better balance having Meaney at Fullback.

All we need now is for Tolman to get out of the fucking way!
His kicking game is the best I've seen from him and IMHO it's what has made the difference.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if they still get rolled it’s nice to be in the contest for a change

Getting some good calls but they are overdue

Just need Tolman out of the way in the opposition 20. Dropped one cold and then threw a forward pass before RFM try that was missed . When we get the ball in attacking position he should be made to stand on half way
What he used to a lot of was dummy runs, he was one of the best proponents of it 4 or 5 seasons ago. Somewhere in there he was made a link man instead. I'd coach him to get back to the support/dummy runs. His hitups and tackling is still first grade standard.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am starting to regain faith in JmK after 40 mins, if he can continue second half, then he deserves to stay, pay did him no favours.
I like jmk scooobs hopefully he will do better now

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yes Have to say though Lewis is doing ok with a few nice line kicks
His first 20 mins put us way behind the eight ball but he has improved since then but he just doesn’t have the ability to read the game a good half needs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thommo is great but we need an enforcer to compiment him. Napa and Tolman are a liability..
Enjoying Thommos aggression, it is a big plus. However I'd suggest that the biggest thing Thommo is doing in terms of winning the game is his play the ball speed, it is insane, < 2.5s. In the current game state getting fast play the balls is massive.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How slow is Montoya? Averillo would have taken that loose ball at least 20 metres.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The refs definitely hand out the six more’s to the trailing team