Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
You tell him mate. You tell him. I would show you what he sent me via PM but ... let's just say he's not too complimentary about your family members.
Oi Tassie, you bastard….

I’ve never sent a pm
Motherfucker :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Good job stirring the pot. Lmao

I hate Dufty so much but am I drowning the forum with daily Dufty hate like from the areas hate boner on the forced halfback Averillo, thanks to Flanadud being shit? Dufty was good on the weekend, hope he continues improving.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate it pissed down for four hrs before the game and stopped just before kick off the temp was still well over 30 with 90 plus humidity no bulldogs side rom the last ten year’s would have ground out a win in that game
Kudos to the much maligned strength / conditioning coaching staff.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Jakes try should have been awarded because it was only hal a mil off the turf?
Drunkfield just said on NRL360 that the Cowboys no try should have been awarded because it was only 1mm offside! The old flog is so upset we won lol.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Rothfield is a piece of shit

Really putting the boot into us and Gould...

Reckons cows offside try should have been allowed as was only a mm offside

His is this **** on the air?

Thankfully Kent smashed him on 360
Only reason why he is there. Other commentators know he will make a fuckwit of himself every week.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate it pissed down for four hrs before the game and stopped just before kick off the temp was still well over 30 with 90 plus humidity no bulldogs side rom the last ten year’s would have ground out a win in that game
Well it went from 90% humidity to 100% with the rain and we were able to cope due to cooler air falling to ground level inside rain droplets, relieving our breathing difficulties. If it had not rained, then based on our first half performance, then we would of probably lost by 20. Just saying. The rain saved us. Townsville at this time of year is a grossly unfair assignment for a NSW or VIC team to face.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oi Tassie, you bastard….

I’ve never sent a pm
Motherfucker :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Good job stirring the pot. Lmao

I hate Dufty so much but am I drowning the forum with daily Dufty hate like from the areas hate boner on the forced halfback Averillo, thanks to Flanadud being shit? Dufty was good on the weekend, hope he continues improving.
Personally with the pictures I thought his mum looks hot. Didn't think she needed to bring animals into the equation, but ... some like that kind of thing?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it went from 90% humidity to 100% with the rain and we were able to cope due to cooler air falling to ground level inside rain droplets, relieving our breathing difficulties. If it had not rained, then based on our first half performance, then we would of probably lost by 20. Just saying. The rain saved us. Townsville at this time of year is a grossly unfair assignment for a NSW or VIC team to face.
The rain didn't save us, our D and fido being off side saved us.