Round 1 Post Match Discussion: Bulldogs v Tigpies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just imagine how much better a Hodkinson and Roberts halves pairing would be? (I'm still bias, I like Roberts more) :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Press conference. Ryans nose looks like he copped it. Rudolph. Still blood under his chin from when it happened. Must be fun being a bulldozer for a living. Moore trying his hardest to say nothing and look unexcited.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
loved how nobody gave us a chance to win :D....awesome win tonight.....we did have som sloppy errors but overall it was a good effort the boys put in

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Very promising first up performance for the year.

Hopefully Morris injury isnt too bad.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey CK

Gday mate.....
You EFFING ripper : )
Thats what I was talking about last year.
Footballers commited for 80 minutes and getting their just rewards.

What a great performance from all involved with the only downers being
the possible serious knee injury to josh morris and micky paea's ill discipline.

I think that Kris Keating well and truly showed why he was preferred to Ben Roberts.
Did you notice when Morris ran the length, Keating ran his little red butt off in support?
That sort of team first attitude is exactly what we need.

I thought Tolman, Hodgkinson, Idris and Stagg were superb. I would like to see
Jake Foster get more game time as well, he looks a very skilful footballer, but
we already knew that.

I am going to now crack a bottle of Gramps Shiraz, but not before I sum up my overall
feelings about tonights match in 5 words.........

Delighted, Delighted, Delighted, Delighted, Delighted

: )))))

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think wright will replace Morris. We looked a lot better at the end of the game which is promising.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
What a game!!
Keating had a great start to the season with a very solid performance offensively and defensively and support for a try. Glad he started after my doubts
Kasiano impressed, just hated the cheap penalties and dropped ball, he'll get there. Good work mate!
Foster played hard and will definately come good with more game time
Tolman made me think "Hannant who?"
Josh Morris individual try scored me $120 :grinning: and a solid game defensively. Hope the knee comes good.
Barba owned the fullback role tonight, gives me no doubts about the 2011 season
Hodkinson very patient in attack and solid in defence
Frank "The Tank" has an unmissable performance and that try reminded me of Shrek in the old days
Paea was solid and had some great hit ups, but those cheap penalties were killing me!
Turner had a very solid defensive job vs Lawrence and Lote, that last try was a pearler (great kick Hodkinson)
Idris was knocking the Tigers around like rag dolls and that mini break was a highlight!
Ennis made Farrah look like a by stander with his dummy half runs and excellent kicking game
Corey Payne had some great breaks in the Tigers line, very aggressive and great offloads
Goodwin is just a legend! Spewing he missed the penalty kick from the 40m line
Stagg led the way with tackles again but didnt seem to have to work as hard this time around, just showed how well the team backed each other up defensively
Ryan played well up the middle and had some strong hit ups

All in all a very entertaining and promising start to the season! So glad the Dogs are back. Can only imagine wahts going to happen when the beast comes back into the squad!
YEEHHHHAAAAHHHH!!!!

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why not discuss the thread instead of acting all cool?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
solidd but a few individual tries. Cant always depend on Morris scoring length of the field tries or using his footwork. Hopefully we keep improving and start scoring more team tries

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lett will replace Morris I reckon.
Jonny Wright will replace Morris. He will do a good job to.
The new boys have done very well once they get used to playing together we will get better.
The kicking game was much better. So glad we have Keating. At Parra he killed us every time

Status
Not open for further replies.