Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still don’t really understand what Salmon offers this team. I’m puzzled how he’s managed to secure a starting spot.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After round 1 no coach in the competition will swing the axe on selections. Forced change likely for JAC so either Tracey or Xerri to centre and Kiraz to wing. He’ll possibly switch Curran and Salmon but Curran ended up playing 67 minutes anyway so not much of a switch in reality.

Positives for me:
- Kikau and Crichton can carve up the left attack especially when JAC is fit. Surely Ciraldo drills Burton and Hutchison on this during the week.
- Curran awesome, reminds me of David Stagg.
- Mann was good, 35 tackles and 96m run in 55 minutes.
"Surely Ciraldo drills Burton and Hutchison on this during the week" you think so doubt he says anything

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you serious the guy plays "scared" lol
Also Taaffe rubbish(Tracey comes in)and as JAC is out maybe your bff gets a reprieve..but personally I'd bring in Skelton as he makes shit happen even though a bit rough round the edges.
Plays scared? Lmao. I'm sorry but none of you have a clue, I shouldn't expect anything more from here I guess.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't blame Ciraldo for the selections. If everyone was fit and available I don't think he picks that back 5.
What makes you say that?

All due respect you're giving too much credit to someone who proves every week he doesn't deserve any.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
this is a joke same as every other year, the rot started when we couldn't offer James Graham a contract, now we have had coach after coach after coach, can we get a fucking halfback for crying out loud, and piss Burton off to the centres, absolute joke to watch the Bulldogs now, nothing like any dogs team ever, oh and we need a dam coach Ceraldo is shite, thanks to all you guys that got rid of Dean Pay for dickhead failure Trent Barrett good one guys, I mightn't have liked him either but we were getting more points and were more consistent, but wait hang on were consistently running on the bottom now after Barrett and Ceraldo, very upsetting to be a doggies fan atm

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Coach put a fresh one on with 4 mins to go so that’s probably why

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are so one dimensional that it's not funny. Even Brandy was saying we need to spread the ball but all we do is one up, one up. Most boring football and we are experts at it.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't blame Burton.. we had no fucken ball. You guys are just haters, and find anything to shit on him
What has he done for the bulldogs since coming? All I can think of is 1 field goal in golden point last year. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.