Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really hope we can get those big parra forwards working hard early. Kick early and turn them around.

The new rule changes will affect them the most tbh

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing we have this year that I am happy about is depth.

Looking at our reserves team we have far more potential depthThis hopefully leads to those in first grade putting in their best performances week in week out. Everyone except Crichton

Just need the coach to have this same philosophy.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson spent more time on a stretcher

the first few games scared me. If we play like last year we will be toast. But I've been thinking this for years so I'm hopeful there's big improvement. The side already looks heaps better
Good to know sharks won , we held them to 12 points yes they didn’t have nico but still good signs

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is enough class in the team to get a win, or, 100% compete for the whole 80. There should be enough professionalism and enthusiasm as well. No excuses.
I don’t realistically see us breaking into the 8 this season.

Being competitive is what I do want to see. Last year going into games just hoping we can get with in 30 points is not how I want to see my team!

Wanting it more than the other team. Doing the basics well, being disciplined and defending well. Then see what happens off the back of that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm going for the hattrick today....

My boy to win his first trial
My other boys Papa and Skel to kill it in Reserves
We fuck up the FG scum.

PS can someone give me a honest report on my boys Papa and Skel please? I'll be busy with JRL.

Thank you

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My tip is Burton, Crichton and Preston to score tries.

I want to be wrong but realistically think the score will be Eels 22 - Dogs 16

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going for the hattrick today....

My boy to win his first trial
My other boys Papa and Skel to kill it in Reserves
We fuck up the FG scum.

PS can someone give me a honest report on my boys Papa and Skel please? I'll be busy with JRL.

Thank you
I’ve been going crazy on here looking for ya!! Haha Realised you changed your name when you mentioned your boy, I knew it was you!! :tearsofjoy: Good luck to him today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.