Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close call between Souffs and Parrascum. I'd say I hate Souffs the most, based on the fact that whenever I see anyone wear one of their poxy jerseys, I get physically ill. I think Parrascum are very beatable in this game.
Souffs at least we can laugh when Cody costs them a GF again

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we are not kicking on second or third FMD
We have 1 of the longest kickers in the comp, And 1 of the smallest packs, we could do worse than having Burto have a couple of shots a 20/40s and 40/20s early in the tackle count while the wingers are in the line, if it comes off we have a set further up field. At worst we give them the ball down their end and their big forwards won't be having a run before play 3.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have 1 of the longest kickers in the comp, And 1 of the smallest packs, we could do worse than having Burto have a couple of shots a 20/40s and 40/20s early in the tackle count while the wingers are in the line, if it comes off we have a set further up field. At worst we give them the ball down their end and their big forwards won't be having a run before play 3.
Mahony is a decent 40/20 kicker, too.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best part of the game tomorrow will be not having to watch Thompson RFM and TPJ do fuck all.
Thompson spent more time on a stretcher
What worries me is the difference between the level of intensity in the Bulldogs trials and where the sides were at who played in Las Vegas.
If Parra is tuned anywhere near those sides, and Bulldogs haven't made a significant improvement over past two weeks, they may struggle.
We have to keep turning their big guys around. Kick on the second or third.
the first few games scared me. If we play like last year we will be toast. But I've been thinking this for years so I'm hopeful there's big improvement. The side already looks heaps better

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch out.
1000012671.jpg

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITS GAME DAY AGAIN! THE NEW SEASON HOPE IS RIPE!

Im gonna enjoy it up until kick off at least!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I notice our reserves are Tracey and Kautoga, Kautoga has been named in reggies, so Tracey must be close to 100% if he is a chance of being 18th man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I see Kikau has the blonde back in his hair … or was I seeing things ?

Hopefully ready to do some serious damage out there ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truck Washed [emoji736]
Lawns Mowed [emoji736]
Dog Walked [emoji736]
New Batteries in the remote [emoji736]
Wife of for the arvo with girlfriends [emoji736]
Fridge stocked with coldies [emoji736]
Full Bottle of Gentlemen Jack for celebrations [emoji736]

Bring it on … UP THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS ..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone is chasing tickets for today send me a PM. My mate has a family pass for today and now cant go that he wants to sell in the Gold area.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is chasing tickets for today send me a PM. My mate has a family pass for today and now cant go that he wants to sell in the Gold area.
There’s a separate thread with couple of blokes wanting to buy ..

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Truck Washed [emoji736]
Lawns Mowed [emoji736]
Dog Walked [emoji736]
New Batteries in the remote [emoji736]
Wife of for the arvo with girlfriends [emoji736]
Fridge stocked with coldies [emoji736]
Full Bottle of Gentlemen Jack for celebrations [emoji736]

Bring it on … UP THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS ..
May I advise you to drink the jack before the game starts