Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No he won''t, he doesn't give it away. He will be stronger.
Either should all the nervous Nancies on here.
A loss it was but with the Eels having 70% ball in the 1st half in the heat, our boys never gave up.
3 tries to 2 until that last intercept (?) was a great effort under the circumstances.
Our left side was targeted, but when finally a bit of ball came there a try happened.

You can't tell me that the head coach hasn't toughened the team up.
A tweak here or there and a fair share of ball and ref calls and we are in there for the fight.

So much negative comment when it was one mighty defensive effort.

Critta probably feeling the regret right about now
t, he is not

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Critta probably feeling the regret right about now
Geez I hope we don't destroy his career. That will be a def insurmountable negative for the club in so many ways.

Lets hope CC can get them playing better next week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You bag everyone lol
Not everyone, just most of them lol. I just don't understand why some on here are more interested in going hard after players in bit part roles rather than the key figures that shape our sides future.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Aren’t all wingers battering rams bro. What’s he’s problem?? I watch every other game and all the backs are battering rams
I guess since he constantly makes more metres than the backwards pack every game will get to anyone.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They went grand final year before. Reason last year as everyone knows was injuries and suspensions
They're at best a bottom 8 team.

With more ball on a different day at a different ground the game is much closer.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes understandable but how many times did the ref fuck us and put us under pressure.
I 100% agree with the ref bias, but why is that an excuse? These men are getting paid top dollar to fuckin play what they love doing

We go through every fuckin year with stupid errors and not being able to hold a fuckin ball! We literally bounced the ball with all our fuckin knock ons, we can never wrap a ball up as well.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not everyone, just most of them lol. I just don't understand why some on here are more interested in going hard after players in bit part roles rather than the key figures that shape our sides future.
You're hearing things

Everyone is going after Burton, they're going after taffe, they're going after salmon, Hutchison as well.

People are just saying there's a better option than Wilson in skelton

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And he didn't even do that well, he seemed to always land it on the 20m line, regardless of where he kicked it from. He has a big enough boot to constantly push the FB inside his own 10m, and across a game that can make a big difference, especially when playing a large pack. Only reason I can think of for doing the 20m thing is he is worried about kicking it dead. If that is the case he needs to get more accuracy in his kicks, plenty of other kicking halves push the opposition FB back into his own 10m. If you can get into the arm wrestle your kick is a big part of the equation, even more so when you are making errors and have less than 40% of possession.
The guys play like they don't have any confidence or faith in the systems they are required to play. It doesn't make any sense at all what's going on out there.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because we just wanna win wallah

Status
Not open for further replies.