• No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
The 2011 Bulldogs Members Only day is approaching and this year it’s bigger and better than ever!

All Bulldogs Members are encouraged to mark next Sunday 14 August on their calendars for our 2011 Members Only Day at ANZ Stadium.

This is a great opportunity for all Bulldogs Members to get up close and personal with the players and staff the day before their big clash with the Sharks...

When: Sunday 14th August, 10am
Where: ANZ Stadium

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=41285&title=bulldogs-members-only-day

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133525496738347

Will be a good day to thank the players for all the effort they have put in this year. Also good to see Bobcat and Hodgo before he finishes at the Bulldogs

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not a member, but can i still come? :D

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Im not a member, but can i still come? :D
Sorry mate it's a Members Day so you need to be a season ticket holder for the Dogs to attend. Contact the Dogs and join up for the remaining games.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ner ner. ill just fight Mr Greenburg to get in.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
didnt you say you were in captains club?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
didnt you say you were in captains club?
Yeah but im not really a member, my brother in law gets tickets from Autobarn to every home game as a part of their sponsorship deal. He owns the one down in bankstown. So i just reek the rewards of it.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Yeah but im not really a member, my brother in law gets tickets from Autobarn to every home game as a part of their sponsorship deal. He owns the one down in bankstown. So i just reek the rewards of it.
Get your brother in law to look into it. You might be entitled to come...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get your brother in law to look into it. You might be entitled to come...
Yeah i might actually do that. We attended the christmas evening last year and the night in the dolton house in the city, cant remember what it was called. But EVERYONE was there from the dogs, the NYC, NSW cup, NRL to the administration and coaching staff.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeah i'll go. i havent been to a fan day since... like highschool days!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Present.

Looking forward to it, not so much getting autographs and photos anymore but more so chatting to the players, especially ones who don't get much fan fare. They are usually the best ones to talk to.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I'm there. Should be a good day. Oh and I posted a thread in the Bulldogs Army page because I hadn't read this yet but you can delete it :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.