Not open for further replies.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
Rnd 7 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v Raiders

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Penalty count was like 9-4 or something to Canberra...

Can't believe we won that by 10 points..

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
just seen ryde bulldog on tv lol

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We were lucky to win, they had the refs on there side and our 1st half defence was non existant, but lucky in the second half we defended like a real team, awesome.

But seriously the referees are ruining this great game, it sucks.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I agree.... Its always a tough match against the Raiders at their home ground. Plus their 15 player line up.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Yea agree fully ALWAYS GOOD to beat a huge neigh MASSIVE 15 PLAYER RAIDERS SQUAD!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dammit.

Vai closed the Match Thread before I could say:

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! :D

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The refs nearly ruined the result again. Our defence was awesome to watch in the second half. A couple of poor 5th tackle decissions out there today. Ennis was fantastic and hannant was a machine.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!!

Daily telegraph QUALITY!!

"The Raiders were hampered by the leg injury to Terry Campese, who played but could not take the conversations."

I

I R Cookie

lol the commentators were pathetic. their excuse being because of Hazem's conversions that we won the game :rolleyes:
why can't they just give credit where it is due?
we didn't play 10/10 but we played well enough to win.

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A fantastic victory as I don't reckon too many sides go to Canberra, concede 12 points in the first 13 minutes and win the game.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We did well to get the points. It was freezing, we had a lot of tough calls, we were no where near our best but we still got the points. It was a stressfull game to watch, but I am very relieved we won.
Ennis is a freak. If he keeps going like that, he wil not only bump farrah for the Blues jumper, he will be pushing for the green and gold. He was the difference between winning and losing imo.

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We made a lot of costly mistakes and thus thought we were lucky to win. Our defence stood up again though we did let in siome soft tries like the one to their #13 in the 2nd half and the pass over el masri. Idris is a waste from dummy half because he is extremely slow of the mark, he should be given the ball when he is already running. Bulldogs did not play much towards his side/ or he did not get the ball much. Canberra targetted kicks at El masri but Idris defused them nicely. Hannant was awesome. Post match interview he said he had lost some kg's so that he could play more minutes, and he wasn't off for long. A lot of props need a lot of time to get a breather but he likes to be in the thick of things. The media have been concentrating on Kimmorley, Ennis and Idris and Hannant has gone under the raider(no pun intended).

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the refs were the worst ive seen they were making penalties up at times i was starting to think!! That little blonde retard was so bad i was waiting for ashton kutcher to jump out and say we'd been punked!!!!!

Patmania

Pwner
Reaction score
Just got back from teh game. FRICKING FREEZING! Highlight of the match was a drunken raiders guy getting arrested and the whole bulldogs army was going
Nah-nah-nah-nah
Nah-nah-nah-nah
Hey, He-ey
Good-bye!
Nah-nah-nah-nah
Nah-nah-nah-nah
Hey, He-ey
Good-bye!

Shame Idris didn't get the ball a bit more.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Fantastic effort by the boys today, I can't remember a game where both teams completed 85%+ of their sets. All of the raiders points came off the back of bull**** penalties, piggybacking them out of trouble. Inconsistency was obvious with the refs today, at one stage a raiders player lined up 1m offside, directly in front of the main ref and nothing was called...

****ing pumped with the win though :D :D

Patmania

Pwner
Reaction score
Do we know the cocks from the bulldogs army who threw their bottles on the field?

The drunken raiders fan who got arrested, after they took him up the back, about 10 minutes later you could see a paddy wagon pull up and 4 cops carry the guy into the back. Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.