Official RFM granted immediate release

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RFM was never close to the heart of our pack. So if handing him the captain's hat didn't elevate his desire to excel I think he was never going to find that drive. Good luck to papa flange and RFM in their quest to get the best from him.
for some being spurned is their motivator. Will be interesting to see how he goes at the dragoons

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assume we came to some sort of settlement so not sure how much we gain cap wise, that said it was pretty clear it was going to end this way

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Met with Phil last yr, I wouldn't be surprised, great to come off the bench

And Gus chats to the birds at Jobel’s too…. Let me guess, they’ll come off the bench too!!

Seriously, Makasini Makatoa is recovering from a bloody ACL injury of some sort…. Why the f#ck would be want anything to do with him when we already have a hospital ward full of patients???

It would have been better sticking with your David Klemmer story….

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Reckon reality is he was on about 400k? It’s 3 months from contract so we fronted 100k already.

Dragons probz paying him the min 180k or 200k or so. Happy to add that with whatever we got. [emoji173]️

Even better if they paying more. Regardless glad he’s gone and excited to see a decent middle added soon no doubt.

Let’s go Gus!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So why did CC make him club captain last season? Not a good sign of CC judgement.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time til this happened. It was hard to see him have a future at the club. Best of luck to him in the future...
Yes, best of luck to him. He was a very good influence over the younger squad members and very well liked. A man of principles - I hope he goes on to play good footie and secure a good deal somewhere.