Official RFM granted immediate release

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he's going to the dragons....

I wonder if the jt rumours will start up again this week now that we have a spot free and a bit more cap room to sign him
The JT rumours have already been popping up again since he was demoted from captain in favour of younger players. So maybe Gould read those rumours and thinks we're getting JT, thus we've let RFM go. It'll save us a letter dropping RFM for JT and I for one wouldn't mind having to type one less capital letter. That's partly why I didn't care that TPJ left. But I'm doubtful that Taumolo will leave.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The JT rumours have already been popping up again since he was demoted from captain in favour of younger players. So maybe Gould read those rumours and thinks we're getting JT, thus we've let RFM go. It'll save us a letter dropping RFM for JT and I for one wouldn't mind having to type one less capital letter. That's partly why I didn't care that TPJ left. But I'm doubtful that Taumolo will leave.
this will just add more fuel to the rumour now that we'll have more cap space along with an extra spot in the roster

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crazy to think how many forwards we’ve lost, compared to those we’ve gained. Yes it’s worrying, but clearly there was more deadwood to remove, with most being forwards.

Current tally sees RFM, Waddell, Thompson, TPJ, Davey, Pele, Tanner and Okunbor all gone. Plus hookers Nu Brown and Flanno.

Replaced with Salmon, Curran, Mann, Poasa and Turpin. Still lacking some props, but we can include Morrin, Hughes and perhaps Hopoi. Either way we better have released RFM with another forward signing in the works.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddell was significantly better than this bloke last year.
We need another body yes but he shouldn't be hard to replace ..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thank you Gus and Ciro for reading my RANT thread.

Thank you for your service but it's time to go.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just waiting for the David Holland dribble signing that’s just around the corner?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best of luck RFM.
Hope we're bringing an experienced middle in asap.