Reynolds may come back sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Zap spoke with Josh earlier today and here is what was said...

Zap: "How's the arm?"

Josh Reynolds9: "I got some really good news, the Doctors thought it was worse than it is"

thoughts?

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was hoping it was a bit longer... But hey if Mbye doesn't work out and Reynolds comes back sooner, all good. Hope Mbye can cement a spot in the side.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im hoping someone gets more info about this...confirming how long he will be out for now?

Doggies 2035

Waterboy
Reaction score
If sharks or manly snap up Hodkinson for bigger money should focus on mbye as halfback and Reynolds as 5/8

A

Alexander the Great

I just wish he can scrap the bs from his game and get back to what he used to do best.

Wake up josh you zib.

I herd on footy show beau Ryan saying what's with bulldogs fans switching to parramatta wtf really is this true ??

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
99% of wat beau ryan says is utter bullshiet or recycled utter bs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From my experience a small fracture in the forearm will be in a cast for about 4 weeks...so if he returns any earlier than 5-6 weeks the club has rushed him or it is complete bs. Cronk broke his forearm during SOO and it was far more obvious than Reynolds...Cronk was rushed back within 6 weeks from memory and had to play with a soft cast from memory.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From my experience a small fracture in the forearm will be in a cast for about 4 weeks...so if he returns any earlier than 5-6 weeks the club has rushed him or it is complete bs. Cronk broke his forearm during SOO and it was far more obvious than Reynolds...Cronk was rushed back within 6 weeks from memory and had to play with a soft cast from memory.
Cronk had a broken arm whereas Reynold's was reported as a fracture, which he is now saying "the Doctors thought it was worse than it is".

If the injury was bs they wouldn't change his time on the sidelines after 2 days like that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cronk had a broken arm whereas Reynold's was reported as a fracture, which he is now saying "the Doctors thought it was worse than it is".

If the injury was bs they wouldn't change his time on the sidelines after 2 days like that.
A break and a fracture are the same thing, fracture is just the medical term. It makes no sense how they can come out 2 days later and claim it is not as bad as they thought after they reported it was fractured.

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So...what is it then im confused...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the sort of fracture it was too.

It obviously didn't come out of the skin so wasn't a compound.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Six weeks isn't out if question for a hairline fracture I played after six weeks with a guard all depends on how his body goes I suppose some minor breaks they don't even cast these days

abedee

Waterboy
Reaction score
this might sound really bad but i hope he is out for a at least 6 weeks,
i really want mbye to get a decent crack at a halves position and not just play one game hear and there as back up for injuries and suspensions

i want to see if the talk about mbye being the next JT was typical media hype or there is some truth to it

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We're gonna be so much more solid in defence tonight without Reynolds. Anyone who watches that Penrith game again will see that it was his defence (especially at marker) that contributed significantly towards getting Penrith on the front foot for the majority of that game. I for one hope he is gone for good, a lot of the mistakes he makes on a footy field are inexcusable, especially for a bloke that has played origin.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was hoping it was a bit longer... But hey if Mbye doesn't work out and Reynolds comes back sooner, all good. Hope Mbye can cement a spot in the side.
My thoughts as well. If Reynolds does come back to first grade I hope he comes back as a footballer, not an ill disciplined liability.

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye played unreal tonight! Keep it up and he'll push someone out!

Status
Not open for further replies.