reynolds carrigan fight

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hahaha, Dave Chapelle did a fight promo skit that sums this up perfectly.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get this Carrigan lad a contract ready Gus. As a backup I'd also prepare one for Reynolds in case either goes on the market. 1% chance of either happening I'd guess. But nice to dream.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone on here ever been in a team where there hasn’t been a late night scuffle between team mates after a few too many? I suppose it is news worthy for a bit of a sticky beak but honestly who cares. One night at the leagues club Lamb was being a serial pest and Peter Kelly picked him up and dropped him on his head.

The good old days before mobile phones!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i see carpet call were on-site at red hill today, replacing the old rug in the board room with a much bigger one, wasnt enough room to keep sweeping things under the old rug

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks as though Jon Jones went to the wrong club.. could have taught these blokes a thing or two

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The Wighton/Mitchell ‘disagreement’ was more of a ‘brawl’ then the Reynolds/Carriagan ‘brawl’
Would've liked to have seen the footage of Wighton belting those few blokes out on the town in Canberra a few years ago. Surprised it never was made public.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the most tame off season ever in terms of 'scandals'.

The Mitch Kenny one was a fizzer and so is this. It's totally laughable.