Reynolds and foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On foran,i was totally against him at belmore after passing us up twice allready.
I have it as gospel and found out today,that foran didnt come to the dogs previously because eventually he would fall apart and let des down, so i guess im not totally against him now.
But still think reynolds desereves to be retained,if they are going to pay 1.1 mil for woods i cant understand why 700k for josh isnt warranted.

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can assure you that Des and the board want either Cronk or Foran at 7 with Reynolds in 6 and mbye at 9 with bmoz or abby at fullback if they dont get Tedesco or Dugan.

And dont be surprised if they sign michael gordan for 2018 if Roosters dont resign him

My source is someone from within the fulltime training staff at the dogs.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's give it more rounds to see how frawley plays out as the 7 wearing 20 to see how ready he is!
If the board won't sign of on foran why do we keep talking about him
I would like to see MBye stay at 9 or be tried in the 6 next to frawley
Reynolds needs to go or be on the bench - he can pull a try out of his ass but how many times does he actually construct a try from not crabbing across field
I don't care if he is on all fours, as long as he creates tries or backs up the ball runner to score them I'm happy. Reynolds isn't built to be a benchie. He would go nuts.

Hound_Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I can assure you that Des and the board want either Cronk or Foran at 7 with Reynolds in 6 and mbye at 9 with bmoz or abby at fullback if they dont get Tedesco or Dugan.

And dont be surprised if they sign michael gordan for 2018 if Roosters dont resign him

Your sauce is pulling your sausage

cazman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Moses would make an awesome Fullback just like Barba was and Reynolds at Hooker, problem fixed

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Michael Gordan would be good if we get Foran

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds is trash at dh. Can't pass, shit shoulders and only good for a run.
Me thinks Reynolds will partner a big name player starting with F.
Not Frawley
As i keep suggesting Hasler got resigned very fast in the end, he was gone so expect 3 big names.
W,F,T
But two outta 3 ain't bad as Meatloaf said

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not Frawley
Only if the bloke that starts with F can stay on the field lol. Doesn't have much of a kicking game though..

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not Frawley
As i keep suggesting Hasler got resigned very fast in the end, he was gone so expect 3 big names.
W,F,T
I wonder how we are going to be under the cap.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not Frawley
W,F,T
As long as the T don't stand for T Rex!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now Josh Massoud on ch7 saying Foran to dogs over the next 48 hours. Interesting times ahead. I think Reynolds could be gone if this is the case.

1. Abbey/Bmoz
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Mbye

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Best thing about the internet is it's a 50/50 chance of being right or wrong so anyone can make anything up.

For example, Kieran Foran used to drive around Dural and buy fresh strawberries. When he was here the other week he visited the same man at the stall, and this man is a Bulldogs supporter. Foran told him he'll be back at the Dogs next year, so will be round more often to buy fresh strawberries.

My Dads best friends auntie has a dog who ran away and was found at Mr Strawberries farm... that's how I know the source is good!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran and Reynolds 7 and 6
Mbye hooker
Frawley continues learn trade off bench

Status
Not open for further replies.