Reynolds and foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously what's all the hating on Reynolds for? He wears his heart on his sleeve terry lamb was a Similar player. Like kasiano said he's the ultimate bulldog. Atleast he shows love for the club and jersey. Some of our fans have no idea.
Putting Reynolds in Lambs sentence is one of the worst things I've seen written on here

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is worth what clubs want to pay him and YES if that is $1mill then guess what that's his worth! stop carrying on like you know more then everyone else on here because its become comical, the reason he wont sign with Newcastle hasn't been disclosed as he is still yet to say NO to them.
Said the guy that starts 90% of his paragraphs with LOL or LOLLL.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't need Foran we have Frawley at 7 partnered with Reynolds at 6 Mbye at 9. Piss of Hoppa and use Bmoz at 1 or chase Tedesco

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
great defence .. hahahahah
LLOLLLLLLL out loud out loud. What are u 15? What am i actually defending anyway? The fact im just repeating what i heard on sports radio this am.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thats why when he was coming thru grade he killed it as a 9 ye
That never happened. He played halfback for the NSW cup team for a number of years and played limited minutes off the bench at hooker a few times at NRL level where he ran well are passed poorly.

It isn't worth looking back any longer than that, he isn't a hooker and it would be ridiculous to even consider playing him there at this stage.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That never happened. He played halfback for the NSW cup team for a number of years and played limited minutes off the bench at hooker a few times at NRL level where he ran well are passed poorly.

It isn't worth looking back any longer than that, he isn't a hooker and it would be ridiculous to even consider playing him there at this stage.
What do u mean it never happened? I think i know what i watch and observe champ. Over his whole playing career he has obviously played more 6 but to say he's shit at dummy half shows you're talkin out of your ass lol
Anyway the team needs a player of his calibre.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What do u mean it never happened? I think i know what i watch and observe champ. Over his whole playing career he has obviously played more 6 but to say he's shit at dummy half shows you're talkin out of your ass lol
Anyway the team needs a player of his calibre.
Where did you watch him play hooker?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Putting Reynolds in Lambs sentence is one of the worst things I've seen written on here
Funny thing is that in 2010 Reynolds scored 10 tries. The only other Bulldogs 5/8 that's score 10 tries in a season is Terry Lamb.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Funny thing is that in 2010 Reynolds scored 10 tries. The only other Bulldogs 5/8 that's score 10 tries in a season is Terry Lamb.
2010? He wasn't even in firstgrade? Pretty sure he was the reserve grade halfback at that stage as that was when we won 3 in a row or something like that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2010? He wasn't even in firstgrade? Pretty sure he was the reserve grade halfback at that stage as that was when we won 3 in a row or something like that.
Oops. Meant 2012. Had 10 on the mind.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's face it if Baa was playing now, given the things he did on the footy field, he would be regarded in the same light as Reynolds. There are a lot of ex players hobbling around with busted hooters as a result of Baa's tackling technique. It's just that in those days it was regarded as good footy whereas today it is all illegal. Both a tough little blokes who give their all for the club and their mates. While Baa was no doubt a better all round footballer they both left nothing on the field every game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's face it if Baa was playing now, given the things he did on the footy field, he would be regarded in the same light as Reynolds. There are a lot of ex players hobbling around with busted hooters as a result of Baa's tackling technique. It's just that in those days it was regarded as good footy whereas today it is all illegal. Both a tough little blokes who give their all for the club and their mates. While Baa was no doubt a better all round footballer they both left nothing on the field every game.
Their kick chases are identical.
Their drop offs to runners are similiar Their ability to support play are extremely similiar.
Their passion is similiar
Their brain explosions are similiar
Their tackling style is diffrent
Lamb was a staunch... reynolds is more of a spaz

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It all depends... I don't believe for a second that Reynolds will hold out for $800k. IMO he will stay for less. If Foran wants $1mill with all the risk that comes with him, hell no. If there is around a $350k saving on Reynolds, then Josh for the win!

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's give it more rounds to see how frawley plays out as the 7 wearing 20 to see how ready he is!
If the board won't sign of on foran why do we keep talking about him
I would like to see MBye stay at 9 or be tried in the 6 next to frawley
Reynolds needs to go or be on the bench - he can pull a try out of his ass but how many times does he actually construct a try from not crabbing across field

Status
Not open for further replies.