Retention and Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Worst post on the kennel.
Because I think Lichaa is a better defender? Say what you want but i can't believe you think Ennis was good lol. But thanks for posting a reply to the worst post;)

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Waiting for the 'let's sign Idris' thread.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
in before jarryd hayne to the dogs
He will go to the Roosters eventually. I still think it is hilarious that they cleaned out some guns to fit Hayne in as they never thought he would ever come near making an NFL squad.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Regarding Sam Perrett:

Sam Perrett says he would be “shocked” and “horrified” if Canterbury attempted to shift him out of the club in order to sign Will Hopoate.

With the Bulldogs reportedly set to swoop on the unwanted State of Origin winger, it has been speculated that Perrett could be moved on by the club to make the Hopoate move a reality, despite only signing a new two-year-deal last month.

“It’s all news to me,” a candid Perrett said when contacted by foxsports.com.au.
“I’ve signed the contract already and it would be the shock of my life if the club were to turn around and say ‘there’s not a spot for you here’.
“If it did happen I’d be absolutely horrified because I have no idea about it.”

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/hopoa...-out-of-canterbury-19566/#9AbO4B3JWpQi7RMT.99

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hayne will stick at it in NFL because he will be too embarrassed to come back to nrl.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Regarding Sam Perrett:

Sam Perrett says he would be “shocked” and “horrified” if Canterbury attempted to shift him out of the club in order to sign Will Hopoate.

With the Bulldogs reportedly set to swoop on the unwanted State of Origin winger, it has been speculated that Perrett could be moved on by the club to make the Hopoate move a reality, despite only signing a new two-year-deal last month.

“It’s all news to me,” a candid Perrett said when contacted by foxsports.com.au.
“I’ve signed the contract already and it would be the shock of my life if the club were to turn around and say ‘there’s not a spot for you here’.

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/hopoa...-out-of-canterbury-19566/#9AbO4B3JWpQi7RMT.99
This is the only reason i'd want Hopoate at the club

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Regarding Sam Perrett:

The thing that amazes me is perret thinks he has a right to 1st grade and seems to have no self awareness how shit hes been playing lately - i have no problem with him in nsw cup as a mentoring type role but not 1st grade ffs des

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we should be doing all that we can to try and snare Dylan Wanker from souths.He may be a dickhead but the kid can play.He has electric speed and acceleration and has a killer instict, he wants to score tries.Hes also young and has time to develop even more and improve.two potent speedsters in him and morris would be awesome firepower along with rona.Speed will be invaluable with reduced interchange.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
we should be doing all that we can to try and snare Dylan Wanker from souths.He may be a dickhead but the kid can play.He has electric speed and acceleration and has a killer instict, he wants to score tries.Hes also young and has time to develop even more and improve.two potent speedsters in him and morris would be awesome firepower along with rona.Speed will be invaluable with reduced interchange.
I agree. 100%

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
100% agree with all of this.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know if danny faualo is still with the club ?

Status
Not open for further replies.