Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just heard it on channel 9. He went out drinking at the cross

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** i'm sick on reni

consistently ****ing up off the field and doesn't even play that good on the field anymore

cut him loose

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stupid reni - at least it makes the decision as to who goes out for SBW to come back in. Morrin didn't really deserve to be dropped after his game against Souths.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
****en hell as much as i love reni wen the hell is he going to learn

80fic...

lol, wait and see something offical from the club before you start slaging the man off. don't just take danny weidler's telegraph rehash as the gospel

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
still at 9:30am? deserves to be dropped then. this will be on the back page of the tele as they are the kings of sensationalism. keep him in the lower grades and make him earn his spot back, don't just bring him back the following week, that's not penalty

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Reni is just bad news lately, ok he is allowed out but after his past and whats been in the headlines with other players you would think he can learn and do the right thing, its jst stupid of him and he should be dropped, he hasnt been playing well anyways so a kick up the a$$ might do some good

80fic...

you have to get shot at to make the back pages these days tbh.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
if its true he deserves to be dropped its not the first time he has been though, so i wonder what sort of lesson he will learn this time. I was hoping he would have had a good game this week and prove most of us wrong, doesn't look like thats going to happen:nervous:

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
at 9:30am, and he is a professional athlete in the middle of the season, how can he be in top condition when he is out like that, is just stupid and shows where his priorities are.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
It's clear that Reni wants to leave the club imo. Rusty will get his cheque book out soon.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
On a negative note though
Williams- Unknown injury return (hopefully he will play this week though)
Cleal- May play, but may not
Maitua-Likely to be dropped.

I will wait until the clubs announcement though, he hasn't been in great form so far. Its just a shame he is making things worse for himself then what they already are thats all. I don't believe Danny Weidler anyway he is probably saying it because they are expecting him to be dropped, not because he necessarily will (he is just going off with what happened to Hayne).

H

Haztrick

Bring on Leaeno. Cleal to play second row, Leaeno to prop.

FFS Reni, just when I thought he was finding a bit of form as well.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i thought that leaeno was injured too????
According to the dogs site he should be back in round 3, Given that Folkes doesn't necessarily like changing a winning team my guess will be that Morrin will just keep his position on the bench. (If in fact Maitua doesn't play).

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
would be sacked if noad was still ceo lets see how many balls this new fellas got

Status
Not open for further replies.