Release Rfm

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stats are being a bit hard on him watched the game and def had a handfull of runs in the first half actually thought he looked better today... still average but better.
He’s a plodder! He offers nothing at all. Should never see FG again

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
He’s a plodder! He offers nothing at all. Should never see FG again
Maybe but just saying don't trust the nrl app for stats it's a piece of crap. So don't base any opinions off that.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe but just saying don't trust the nrl app for stats it's a piece of crap. So don't base any opinions off that.
You don’t need an app to show this guys stats ability to play they’re shown clearly on the field. His top 2 moves are

- running sideways
- dropping the ball on the 2nd or 3rd

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can’t believe it’s taken this long for people to realise he is rubbish and also burton. Been saying it on here forever.
You can't talk about Burton, he is the kennel koala.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we attract such rubbish talent!? surely the 7 years of bad luck is over by now

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't talk about Burton, he is the kennel koala.
So sorry. He’s so awesome. I love it when he gets the ball looks down to the ground and puts a bomb up not directing it and hoping they drop it or it bounces set after set. It’s the best game plan in the comp

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So sorry. He’s so awesome. I love it when he gets the ball looks down to the ground and puts a bomb up not directing it and hoping they drop it or it bounces set after set. It’s the best game plan in the comp
That's better bro, now the park rangers won't bother you for questioning their protected species...

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol Sutton and RFM signs for 23 24 and 25..... MADNESS!!!!!!!

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why put them up to Edwards he just prevoius years teaching him how to catch them

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was disappointed many years ago when we exchanged Shaun Lane for R F-M from the Warriors as I really thought Lane had a lot of potential and was good for us in the short time, he was with us.

He has since played with Manly and now is one of the Eels best forwards but he's injury prone as well but 20 times better than R F-M who we've kept ever since.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good decision by the club to let RFM go. Hopefully someone wants him, and Sutton. Someone should have helped RFM develop his off-load early in his career, cause it was all he had.