Opinion Recruitment targets

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seyfarth and Blore would be decent additions.

Heard Sele is a done deal

Lindsay Smith would be a very classy grab.
Lindsay as many mentioned will be good. My only issue Is what wed have to pay. Is he worth genuine starter money? Because why leave Panthers if you could eventually be benched at the dogs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lindsay as many mentioned will be good. My only issue Is what wed have to pay. Is he worth genuine starter money? Because why leave Panthers if you could eventually be benched at the dogs.
Lindsay also a 2025 option, not 2024 option. I think we'd have to offer him a starting position and/or decent money. e.g. 350k+.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mam
Fotuaika
Dearden
Luai
L. Smith
Koloamatangi
Keary
Manu
Terrell May

Hazelton has a CO (club option) for 2025

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got to find someone to replace Perham who has gone to Superleague.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need solutions for 2024, we absolutely cannot wait for 2025 to come around.

If we flop & fail in 2024 players will want even more overs to sign with a spoon club.

McClean, Mann, Chee-Kam, Blake (depth), Cartwright, Moga (depth), Bullemoor, Seyfarth, Fuimaono

There are plenty of seasoned first graders off contract that can bring us to a higher standard next season. 1 or 2 year deals in the clubs favour to get us through to 2025.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pitty Cherry couldn’t be picked from manly for a year, 34 and still got few more years to lead a team around the park. Hate or not, this bulldogs club needs a level head an leader. A game organiser. And his nice guy attitude does not disadvantage. He’s 1000xs the player than any we had running around today.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have a look at guys like Xavier Willison.
Mam
Fotuaika
Dearden
Luai
L. Smith
Koloamatangi
Keary
Manu
Terrell May

Hazelton has a CO (club option) for 2025
I’d be looking at getting Xavier Willison from Broncos too

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need pigs with 150+ games. No young props. If we don’t sign 2 props we may very well get the spoon next year
It won't hurt to get both really. We do need forwards leaders who aren't going to go to shit when things aren't going out way. But ideally a couple of hungry youngsters who are determined to make a name for themselves can also be good as long as they're capable.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We need to try and target a couple of forwards that are off contract in 2025 and aim to get them over a year early.

My picks

R Cotter
RCG
Uto
K Hetherington
Horsburgh
Sipley