Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dogs should get him back apparently wants out of manly imagine klemmer and taupau and then second row RFM and Elliot and josh Jackson damn

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Marty was a big loss!!

End of.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be a monster front row.....
but i think our money needs to go to a couple of gun backs and a hooker if we dont have seggy.....
I'd also throw elliot on the bench and play Martin, RFM and Jacko.
Elliot is in good form though

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Of course that’d be great but we don’t have the money - our forwards are doing the work and laying the platform - finally our backs are beginning to attack well. Our money needs to be focus on game players in the backs and spine

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Overrated. Was ordinary when he left the Dogs, but seems to have built some sort of cult following because Vossy gets excited when he says his name.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Better off signing his team mate brian kelly, we need strike on that edge. We lead the comp for metres gained and post contact metres, we need backs and a productive hooker.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cook. Finucane. Graham. Reynolds. Ennis. Lafai. Thompson. Abbey.

FUCK YOU DES.

End thread.
Are you on meth? Getting rid of Reynolds and Mbye was the best thing we did. Abbey is average as well.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Are you on meth? Getting rid of Reynolds and Mbye was the best thing we did. Abbey is average as well.
I never mentioned Mbye. Reynolds however was the only player in the entire team who could lift the team when we were down, he played with his heart on his sleeve and was our only junior.

So, as aforementioned,

FUCK YOU DES.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
would be a good buy if true, still upset we let go of cook, i never wanted him to leave.
Well the immortal junkie is talking like it's already done. Hope he is right and not just high.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I never mentioned Mbye. Reynolds however was the only player in the entire team who could lift the team when we were down, he played with his heart on his sleeve and was our only junior.

So, as aforementioned,

FUCK YOU DES.
I know, but it was those two that our spine woes began with.. I was making the point that Reynolds was one major part of the issue and he needed to go... he might have heart but unfortunately that doesn't make a complete footballer

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Segeyaro's gotta be #1 priority. Mitch Rein #2 if we can't land Seggy.

We're a quality outside back short also. The Christian Crichton signing is mystifying to me as he looks no better than the likes of Bergamin, Harper, Carr etc.

Ken Maumalo is available and would bring to the team a much needed aerial threat out wide and strong carries to start sets out of our own 30. He looks to have fixed his handling woes of years gone by and to me looks pretty solid in that area now. Robert and George Jennings are also off contract and are starting to develop into quality FG wingers.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just read that javid bowen was released from the cowboys, might be worth making an enquiry as he'd be a handy centre if the price is right