Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL 66% success rate :tearsofjoy:
True, but G-Dog is obviously referring to his age, meaning he’ll improve in all areas including goal kicking. The sky is the limit for that kid. You basically guarantee yourself a great investment for 10 years.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Out of the 3 options, Cleary.

But lets not kid ourselves, Cleary is good, but he has been way overhyped for Origin. All because he is the first decent young halfback that NSW have had in a few years. Maloney is light years ahead of him and must be given the reigns like he has been at Penrith to steer the team around. Cleary has a good boot on him and takes advantage of all the attention Maloney attacts from defences.

Maloney is the buy of the season and has catapulted Penrith to the top. How we overlooked him for Foran is beyond me.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably will have to be extend woods and Foran. Both have the credidentials, and let’s face it we knew this would be a hard year we know Foran at his best is Better than Fajita

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maloney every day of the week... but since we are rebuilding and looking for cheap great buys don’t know why dogs didn’t chase dhoui from rabbits... his a young half with a great kicking game, can play centre and fb.... liked him since he played for Lebanon.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
You could Ponga in our team he would add so much but our halves would let us down still. Cleary without a fucking doubt good at everything that we lack !! 5 tackle options, repeat sets, putting players in holes, attacking bombs.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
It’s a very hard one, but I voted for Clint and purely based on the fact of the heart, energy and enthusiasm he brings as you also mentioned !

I know most will pick Nathan for obvious reasons but I wanted to go for gutho and be different haha!!
Clint over Cleary cause of heart, energy and enthusiasm, your on crack lol. We had a player with heart and all that called Josh Reynolds and look how that went hhahah

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Clint over Cleary cause of heart, energy and enthusiasm, your on crack lol. We had a player with heart and all that called Josh Reynolds and look how that went hhahah
Two totally diff players mate, gutho plays more intelligently. Doesn’t have silly brain snaps etc!

Again only my opinion lol, don’t need to agree with it it’s fine

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Victor Radley is having a blinder. Who exactly is he and what’s his contract situations. He is wreckless!
Yea he has a big chant going for him when he came off to! Outstanding young player only 20!