Recruitment Priorities

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A hooker, a pair of large props and a pair of backrowers. Elliot can move to lock. Jackson can go to disneyland.
Capewell and Matterson ripe for the picking

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Thompson already, so with this in mind we should be chasing

Gun dummy half
1 metre eating prop
Edge backrower
1 outside back.

cutting Napa Hoppa DWZ RFM (too injured for mine) is decent cash along with what we already have. Add fringe players like Smith Stimson Britt Lewis katoa and that would do it.

The issue is who do we get....
I was really hoping for Pikuara. So disappointed there.
I’d throw good cash at Staggs now. With Hoppa and DWZ money we could chase Staggs and maybe Hynes who I rate.

a team something like

Hynes
JAC
Staggs
Allen
Cotric
Burton
Flanagan
Thompson
?? B Smith ??
?? Haas ??
Elliott
?? Matterson ??
Jackson

subs:
Okunbor Meaney Almoti Schoupp BBO Wakeham
JMK Deitz Hetherington Ogden To’Omaga (forgot the new name - Atoni? it’s late) Waddell Topine Doorey Ava

Petty balanced for mine

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All i wanna see apart from a hooker is forwards. And when we have enough forwards, buy more forwards.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fergo for last contract good price works well with jac, dale finucane, naden, Cartwright or Angus Crichton, Nathan brown and if smith isn’t available till 22 offer Mitch rein a yr or two as a back up if smith comes if we get him, I know he’s past it a bit but we lack experience, could be a solid for two young halves and put some aggression with some hard runners around them for safety/take the heat off them, brown would do that, not saying they are amazing but all burton and flanno need is some time and field position

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's try this again..

Hooker: Clark - 550k
Prop: Rudolph - 500k
Edge: Capewell - 500k
Prop: Blacker - 250k
Lock: Peachey - 425k
Prop: Finucane - 325k

Total - $2.6 million.

1: Allan
2: Addo-Carr
3: Alamoti/Schoupp
4: Cotric
5: DWZ
6: Flanagan
7: Burton
8: Rudolph
9: Clark
10: Thompson
11: Capewell
12: Elliott
13: Peachey

14: Averillo
15: Finucane
16: Jackson
17: Blacker

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have Thompson already, so with this in mind we should be chasing

Gun dummy half
1 metre eating prop
Edge backrower
1 outside back.

cutting Napa Hoppa DWZ RFM (too injured for mine) is decent cash along with what we already have. Add fringe players like Smith Stimson Britt Lewis katoa and that would do it.

The issue is who do we get....
I was really hoping for Pikuara. So disappointed there.
I’d throw good cash at Staggs now. With Hoppa and DWZ money we could chase Staggs and maybe Hynes who I rate.

a team something like

Hynes
JAC
Staggs
Allen
Cotric
Burton
Flanagan
Thompson
?? B Smith ??
?? Haas ??
Elliott
?? Matterson ??
Jackson

subs:
Okunbor Meaney Almoti Schoupp BBO Wakeham
JMK Deitz Hetherington Ogden To’Omaga (forgot the new name - Atoni? it’s late) Waddell Topine Doorey Ava

Petty balanced for mine
That would be a gun team

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
We have plenty of depth. That’s our current squad. What we actually lack is a 1st grade squad.
what depth do we have?
DWZ gets suspended and we play a rookie ( that's not depth)
That's one of many examples

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly B.Smith is insistent he's staying at Melbourne next year. Fuck him. Let him play lock and prop if that's what he wants.

Hopefully we can get Clark. If not, what options are there? Cotter maybe but you'd think they'd keep him and move Robson and Robson seems to have regressed.

Cronulla signed McInness but could play him at lock and keep Brailey. If not, B.Brailey would be great.

Outside of that or a promising youngster that puts his hand up, Kenny and Starling are the only other semi decent options.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supposedly B.Smith is insistent he's staying at Melbourne next year. Fuck him. Let him play lock and prop if that's what he wants.

Hopefully we can get Clark. If not, what options are there? Cotter maybe but you'd think they'd keep him and move Robson and Robson seems to have regressed.

Cronulla signed McInness but could play him at lock and keep Brailey. If not, B.Brailey would be great.

Outside of that or a promising youngster that puts his hand up, Kenny and Starling are the only other semi decent options.
John Morris has actually said McInnes will be playing lock. Id take Robson, will definitely do that job and a lot better than what we have. Clark is would be a major signing, from what we've seen of his form in England but theres been no indication that he even wants to come.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
John Morris has actually said McInnes will be playing lock. Id take Robson, will definitely do that job and a lot better than what we have. Clark is would be a major signing, from what we've seen of his form in England but theres been no indication that he even wants to come.
Yeah it's a shame about Brailey.. Clark seems like he wants to come based on reports the last few years and recently. Brent Read said they wouldn't want a transfer fee either. But I reckon the Titans would be favourites because of Holbrook. Hopefully Thompson and Graham can sell the club to him..

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it's a shame about Brailey.. Clark seems like he wants to come based on reports the last few years and recently. Brent Read said they wouldn't want a transfer fee either. But I reckon the Titans would be favourites because of Holbrook. Hopefully Thompson and Graham can sell the club to him..
Holbrook and the beach. Graham is somewhat of a legend tho so hopefully.