Re-sign reynolds at all costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
My gosh. Really? He has looked good whenever he has had a 7 next to him. Have you watched many games?
I have watched many

How did he go in 2012 and 2014 with a quality no7?

Yeah Thats right, he wont win us a comp

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
800 k is still too high for Reynolds but what are our options?

we know Reynold/ Frawley is the best combo we have.
I don't think we can be certain of that yet.

Still want to see how Mbye and Frawley play together

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't think we can be certain of that yet.

Still want to see how Mbye and Frawley play together
No point. Mbye wont be better than Reynolds has been with Frawley. Now we have seen Mbye go well at hooker, and Frawley go well at half (which also made Reynolds better) i say leave things as that. All 3 players will get even better once they get some time in the positions together.

Next we can concentrate on the long term fullback situation.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have watched many

How did he go in 2012 and 2014 with a quality no7?

Yeah Thats right, he wont win us a comp
He went ok in 2014. Won a state of origin. If you base the quality of a player (each year) on them winning a comp. Well...

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
He went ok in 2014. Won a state of origin. If you base the quality of a player (each year) on them winning a comp. Well...
And would u say he came back from origin a better player?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No point. Mbye wont be better than Reynolds has been with Frawley. Now we have seen Mbye go well at hooker, and Frawley go well at half (which also made Reynolds better) i say leave things as that. All 3 players will get even better once they get some time in the positions together.

Next we can concentrate on the long term fullback situation.
There is a point, Mbye is already contracted. We really should explore our options before settling

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And would u say he came back from origin a better player?
I don't know. But if we get back to your original point. He has definitely had more than one good game in recent weeks. And it coincides with the exact point Frawley played next to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I don't know. But if we get back to what your original point. He has definitely had more than one good game in recent weeks. And it coincides with the exact point Frawley played next to him.
Lol. Typical

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is a point, Mbye is already contracted. We really should explore our options before settling
Absolutely.

Our 9 is a dud and he is off contract. Bye bye Lichaa, welcome aboard the mud train Mbye.

Our 6 is off contract and will be re-signed, rightly so.

Frawley will just get better with more games, and even if Cronk was to come across for a year or two there is a spot for all of them.

All guns blazing for Tedesco.

Oh yeah, bye bye Lichaa. Good riddance

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
As soon as an adult male uses "lol" in their argument... I'm out.
Yeah.. U had no answer for my question and played " lets get back to what the original point was"

Haha

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol fuck the kennels funny,I've said all along that Reynolds is a good player that we need to resign we just needed a good number 7 inside him,now that there is one so many people on here are saying the same thing even though Yous didn't want him 4 weeks ago,his worth the resign,yes his had bad brain snaps but be can be our turning point in one ended games! Support him or don't!!!!!!!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Not a fan of Reynolds at all but he played extremely well today. Not sure about resigning him at all costs lol. I think Reynolds worth about 350k max, yes game changer and X factor but plays like how he did today 8 times a year and its just not enough plus he is 29 this year his best years a past him. We need a new halves pairing like Foran and Frawley with a new hooker and Fullback.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not a fan of Reynolds at all but he played extremely well today. Not sure about resigning him at all costs lol. I think Reynolds worth about 350k max, yes game changer and X factor but plays like how he did today 8 times a year and its just not enough plus he is 29 this year his best years a past him. We need a new halves pairing like Foran and Frawley with a new hooker and Fullback.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope . Not if the Frawley / Reynolds combo keeps flourishing.
Obviously we'll have to wait and see how they progress but its a massive risk not to go after two internationals who have won premierships. Frawley has impressed so far but hes not on cronk and forans level.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not yet anyway. He's only 22 don't forget .He will only get better.
Another alternative would be to sign Cronk as the halves coach and let him work with our halves .

Status
Not open for further replies.