Re-sign reynolds at all costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds is a true bulldog.He has spirit,never says die ,tries his guts out week in week out,wears his heart on his sleeve,has that drive and determination and bleeds our colors and loves our club.He is so much better with Frawley alongside as he dont have to do the work of two halves .

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez we are knee jerky in this forum, someone has a blinder and we want to throw a 4 year contract at them..

As a few people have called out, he needs a genuine 7 inside of him to be effective.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope it's not worth losing frawley to get cronk for 1 or two seasons. I'm not in anyway trying to suggest frawley is better than cronk but ya gotta look out for the future, frawley looks to have a very bright one from what we have seen.
Agreed. Plus take into account how many players we would need to move on to accomadate him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds has been our best player the past 3 weeks. The 3 weeks he's actually had a proper halfback to control the game for him while he did his thing

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I've been watching since 1978, so you can take my word for it if you'd like, he's had more than 1 great game this year.

(really only takes a few months of watching to have seen them though)

It will be a great day when the club gets rid of the myth

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be a great day when the club gets rid of the myth
Well, you've never seen the team win a premiership..... so, :tongueclosed:

You keep kicking the MOM for the week and enjoy.

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It shouldnt even be in question in my opiniin. However the question i have is do we need to sign foran or cronk???
No. Not with Frawley next to Reynolds. We will pay overs for them but get the ones with have at a reasonable price

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Well, you've never seen the team win a premiership..... so, :tongueclosed:

You keep kicking the MOM for the week and enjoy.

Ive been watching the Deadshit since 2011

Ive seen many premierships and a scoreless draw , Anzaz day massacre and many more highlights

Ambrose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No thanks.. hes had over 100 games at No6
one good game and everyone is losing there mind
this will hopefully be his last year as canterburys No6
My gosh. Really? He has looked good whenever he has had a 7 next to him. Have you watched many games?

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya is a local junior. Reynolds runs sideways. Had some good straight runners coming off him today which worked out well but for $800k you have to be good in your own right, not only when a good 7 is inside you. Maybe $500k would be ok for Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.