Rd5 : Are you going to SCG ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh, i think the Bulldogs GA and the GA bays around there will be our spot but for the actual army we gotta pick a bay and take over!!!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
The dragon army is going to be in bays 1-5 so we will be at opposite ends, its going to be a massive day and lets create a cracking atmosphere.

Also, i think we need to pick one bay for the core army group and the other people can spread out around us. Im thinking bay 13 so its close to bulldogs GA and we will have alot of dogs fans around us.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The dragon army is going to be in bays 1-5 so we will be at opposite ends, its going to be a massive day and lets create a cracking atmosphere.

Also, i think we need to pick one bay for the core army group and the other people can spread out around us. Im thinking bay 13 so its close to bulldogs GA and we will have alot of dogs fans around us.
sounds good

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be there, in the members though unfortunately. I better not cheer too loud................

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score

bay 13 it is

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Anyone know if it's allocated seating in GA. I bought some tickets but I want to buy some more and I need them to all be together

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tickets have a seat number, but no row number or anything. Do we have to sit in this seat or do we sit wherever we want in the bay

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
e-Tickets don't, nor should the re-issued ones.

Category: General Admission
Section: GA
Row: -
Seat/s: -
GA is first in best dressed..

Bay 13 .. THE KENNEL COMMETH!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Army will be in/around/overflowing BAY 13 that day :grinning:

Even if you aren't a Kennel/Army member feel free to come mingle, not cause problems, and enjoy the company of the crazy supporters that are the Bulldogs Army :D

I'll be there with my significant other from Toyota Cup!

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
The Army will be in/around/overflowing BAY 13 that day :grinning:

Even if you aren't a Kennel/Army member feel free to come mingle, not cause problems, and enjoy the company of the crazy supporters that are the Bulldogs Army :D

I'll be there with my significant other from Toyota Cup!
You're dating a Toyota Cup player?

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Category 1. O'Reilly Stand. Bay 6. Right on half way.

Can't wait! :grinning:

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
taking a empty 3lt milk bottle today...with soward written all over it:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.